Trinity Bars 2.0 Beta

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Trinity Bars 2.0 Beta

Postby Omatre » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:40 am

Its in Beta/Alpha

But Trinity Bars is a very very nice, clean UI. I look at some of the screenshots of some of the UI's out there and I can't take it. Its too loud, its got too much crap going on for me.

I got Trinity, Omen, Mobinfo2, Decursive, Lightheaded, TomTom, Cartographer, Auctioneer, DBM and Bigwigs + Littlewigs all to provide me information.

I'll post a SS, but you can google for Trinity Bars for WoW and probably find it that way. I like it, a lot. Round buttons for everything, full configurable scale and size of all toolbars, I scaled it all down so that I can have two toolbars along the bottom, and I arrange them with spaces in between for things like food, crafts, greater blessings, normal blessings, and the like. Very good stuff, you'll love it if you check it out.
Omatre

Postby Alacia » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:01 am

Best part about it is the ability to bind directly to spellbook/macros, I now have zero buttons on my screen in combat :P (using CooldownTimers to keep track of my CDs)
Alacia

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros