3.2.2 Seal of Command for 5 mans and Trash

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: 3.2.2 Seal of Command for 5 mans and Trash

Postby Jasari » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 am

Aelfric wrote:I think the idea of using the Seal of Command glyph http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41094 is terrific for this spec.

Since mana is the issue, you could potentially use the extra point in tier 2 of the ret tree for 8 second judgments and get 8% of your mana returned every time you judge (wisdom, of course) w/ Seal of Command up. Even running w/ 1/2 SA and Sanctuary, I seem to run low on mana too often, particularly where trash packs are far away (CoS) or timed (VH), so if you wanted to omit SA completely, then this glyph would seem to be mandatory.

Yeah, I was thinking about glyphing SoComm. There are really only two DPS glyphs - Judgement and HotR - for trash/5mans if you're not using SoV.
Jasari

Postby Jazmine » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Is it worth switching to SoComm? You would lose the 10expertise from the glyph.
Jazmine

Postby Candiru » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 am

Jasari wrote:You'll be OOM pretty fast without any points in SA, at least in heroics, which is where this kind of spec would get its most use. Also, there's no real reason to get JotJ for heroics and SotP is a lot more threat than Reckoning.

Right now my spec is: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sMZV0xA0 ... xf0x0c:N0G
for heroics, but I'll probably drop a point in Conviction for SoComm. I'll just have to figure out what to get with the extra glyph slot.

You should put at least one point in JotJ since then your judgements will proc SoV! Although I guess if you aren't ever using SoV, thats not an issue.
Candiru

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents