Remove Advertisements

BV libram swapping

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: BV libram swapping

Postby Dobbelsteen » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 am

Meteoro, you don't have to edit anything for them to work.
Just put them in 2 macros, put them on your action bars and proceed facerolling.
Dobbelsteen

Postby Metheoro » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 am

Dobbelsteen wrote:Meteoro, you don't have to edit anything for them to work.
Just put them in 2 macros, put them on your action bars and proceed facerolling.

thats why i made my post...

i copy pasted correctly, and when i clicked on the macro.. it send me a lua error window wit lots of mini errors...
and i though.

errr what went wrong?
Metheoro

Postby Metheoro » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 am

Jerey-Darkspear wrote:

Also, keep in mind, from a pure survival standpoint, libram swapping is superior to not libram swapping. Your threat only has to be higher than the next highest threat member.

that is exactly what i though... if i loss some tps, does it really matter? im raid tank, there is no way on earth somebody has ever been even close of taking my agro

Ever

so whats the point of loosing a tiny bit.. or a BIT , i will still be far on top of the list, and my dps pals aint bad players, just our threat simply rocks.
Metheoro

Postby Veilan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Ugh. Call me snide, but threads like these make me hope they treat librams like armour soon. Blame the RP nazi in me.
Ythalaine - Die Aldor EU
Veilan

Postby sublimated » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm

I still don't think the tps loss is worth it (at least in my case). If it was really a tiny bit I wouldn't mind. But an extra 400 or so blockvalue after buffs isn't worth what seemed like a solid 800-ish TPS loss.

If it really is just a case of lag for me, then meh, I've done fine so far without it so I won't really miss having it.
sublimated

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Veilan wrote:Ugh. Call me snide, but threads like these make me hope they treat librams like armour soon. Blame the RP nazi in me.

I suppose the RP nazi in you doesn't allow you to carry more than one gear set on you at a time, the one you're wearing? Even if you can talk yourself into that, how does the RP nazi justify weapon/shield swapping?
Jerey-Darkspear

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations