Is Ardent Defender CD trackable?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Is Ardent Defender CD trackable?

Postby Avengeance » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:25 am

I was just wondering, if theres some way (like a button in spellbook) that shows if AD is used to save you (the 2 min CD). I just want to track it so that I know its ready if I need to use it on predicted stuff (e.g. alglalon big bang) and its not on cooldown... coz maybe its hard to tell that it procced previously =p
Avengeance of Boulderfist-EU
Guild Master of High Tempest
Avengeance

Re: Is Ardent Defender CD trackable?

Postby Kynes » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:34 am

I figured we were going to need a mod to track it but (thankfully) you don't! It has a giant pillar of light animation when it procs and gives you a two minute debuff warning you that it cannot proc again. Pretty obvious signs that you really can't miss.
Kynes of the Nightfall - Darkspear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ar&n=Kynes

Eversteel used to tank uphill both ways in the snow.
Kynes

Re: Is Ardent Defender CD trackable?

Postby Drunkheifer » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 am

Last night we did Ulduar 10 and i was solo tanking Ignis...at about 3% my healers farted and it triggered my AD. It comes up as a debuff that you can track on yourself pretty easy. It has the same icon as the talent does in our talent trees so its pretty unmistakable. Needless to say that was our first time trying the solo tanking method with 2 healers and AD came in for the win and let us down the boss.
Drunkheifer

Return to Basic Training & Talents