Remove Advertisements

Ret spec for dual spec prot pally?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Ret spec for dual spec prot pally?

Postby WoodiE » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:06 am

Hey guys found this site from wowwiki.com and glad I've found it, lots of good information here!

I'm currently using the 0/53/18 build for my main prot spec on my pally, but I'm looking for some suggestions for a Ret build for my dual spec.

Any suggestions or idea builds similar to that found on the 0/53/18 build thread?
WoodiE

Re: Ret spec for dual spec prot pally?

Postby andx » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 pm

WoodiE wrote:Hey guys found this site from wowwiki.com and glad I've found it, lots of good information here!

I'm currently using the 0/53/18 build for my main prot spec on my pally, but I'm looking for some suggestions for a Ret build for my dual spec.

Any suggestions or idea builds similar to that found on the 0/53/18 build thread?

Elitistjerks.com is now your best firend. Go use it and abuse it :D

Andx
Maybe I just have a disease or an addiction to tanking, my gf says I'm a masochist I say I like it rough, either way I'm a tank and I can't escape it.
andx

Re: Ret spec for dual spec prot pally?

Postby Doogiehowser » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Just keep digging through the Off Spec forum and you'll stumble upon lots of great retadin info. I'll give you a hint though ---> (0/17/54). Read the Off Spec stickies that Baelor put up. That should get you started.

It's better if you come back with some more specific questions rather than asking for it to be given to you. We're much more forgiving than EJ but we still like it when people put in some effort.
Doogiehowser

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes