Remove Advertisements

[RET PVE] Low DPS/Itemizaton issues

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [RET PVE] Why am I only pulling 3.2k dps?

Postby andx » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Dorvan wrote:
andx wrote:
Dorvan wrote:Rawr takes all set bonuses into account.

Ok I haven't checked in a while but at one point it wasn't calculating the t7 4 piece.

Andx

Currently the 4pT7 bonus has little to no DPS value because judgment is not our top priority anymore. Suffice to say that it's no longer worth making any effort to keep to bonus anymore, you should only use 4 pieces if they'd be your best options anyway.

Gotcha.

Andx
Maybe I just have a disease or an addiction to tanking, my gf says I'm a masochist I say I like it rough, either way I'm a tank and I can't escape it.
andx

Re: [RET PVE] Why am I only pulling 3.2k dps?

Postby andx » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Kelaan wrote:
Baelor wrote:Come on people it's not that complicated.

I didn't think it was either, but on XT and a few other fights, I still don't do a bunch of DPS. I'm close to on par with other (better geared) rets, but not at the level of numbers I would have expected from peoples' claims on the internet.

I believe you and I were both spooked by the Do's and Dont's thread in general haha. I see these "if you are in T7.5 you should be pulling 4.5k dps" claims and I too was quick to question my char/playstyle and since then i've gotten quite a bit sorted out.

Andx
Maybe I just have a disease or an addiction to tanking, my gf says I'm a masochist I say I like it rough, either way I'm a tank and I can't escape it.
andx

Re: [RET PVE] Low DPS/Itemizaton issues

Postby andx » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 am

UPDATE:

Borrowed money from my brother for greatness/changed up my glyphs. I then ran directly into a 10 man naxx run. put out 4.3k dps on patch. Smiled as my guild-mates grilled me in vent asking how I picked up 1.1k dps in 3 days while lowering my overall gear score. I love being at the top of the charts. Only down side is I have to wash/wax my bro's car this weekend. Can't wait for 3.2 to hit to get some more stdps.

Thanks
Andx

<( '.'<) KIRBY DANCE (>'.' )>
andx

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes