Hero MgT can be easy!

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Re: Hero MgT can be easy!

Postby itankforcash » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 am

Irascibly wrote:I solo'd up to the Ethereal and almost downed him, but I'm thinking my strat needs some kind of adjustment. Anyone else attempt to solo MGT?

I've been soloing Heroic MGT for the last few weeks for the mount, it's not really difficult to kill the 2nd boss, keep killing the charges and nuke the boss, if you go low use lay on hands/bubble heal.

Pvp team is pretty simple, nuke the priestess keep avengers and stun on cd and don't let her heal, once shes dead the rest is easy.

Kael is simple too, just nuke him and don't touch the bird, I usually have him on about 55% when the bird dies, I quickly kill the egg and get him to 50%, than the rest is easy. Have had him pyro me before but I just bubbled it.

Takes me about 10-15 mins to clear and you can skip most trash, even more if you use an invis pot.
itankforcash

Re: Hero MgT can be easy!

Postby Barathorn » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:10 am

STOP NECROING THREADS WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE THREADS THAT ARE ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN SOLO AS A PALADIN TANK KTHX.

C'mon people, stop the necro unless it is something that is really constructive and 6 months on is still relevant.

/facecoalbunker.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics