[Ret PVP] 3.2 Changes announced...thoughts?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [Ret PVP] 3.2 Changes announced...thoughts?

Postby majiben » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 am

If I had to guess I would think he feels it makes it too easy for poor ret players to preform well.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Re: [Ret PVP] 3.2 Changes announced...thoughts?

Postby Robbo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Majiben wrote:If I had to guess I would think he feels it makes it too easy for poor ret players to preform well.

Mmm...nah, that's not it.
I don't begrudge someone success just because I don't like the way they do it.

I just found that for me that addon was more of a hindrance than a help. It takes up a fair amount of screen space (even scaled down it's awkward to position), and it really didn't make the rotation any easier for me. I found myself second guessing the thing when more than one ability would come off CD at once and I ended up just looking at my bars again. The cons getting cut out of the rotation at certain mana percentages wasn't useful to me either (I do realize you can turn that off =P).
It was more of a "if its not broke, don't fix it" thing for me. I'd been doing just fine using action bars + omnicc since wrath launched.

I suppose what I dislike most about it is the people who make it sound like the end all, be all addon for ret paladins.
:wink:
Robbo
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes