Remove Advertisements

3 prot warriors for Arena (5v5)

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

3 prot warriors for Arena (5v5)

Postby Bundy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 am

I was just thinking of the possibilities of it. With Imp spell reflect, the 3 warriors could have the grp spell reflect up like non stop. And if the other team tried to focus fire one of you down, Safegaurd would reduce there dps dramaticly so they couldnt really burst your healer down. And you could basicaly stun lock a guy for a very long time plus imp disarm he would be taking quite a bit more damage.

Actualy it might be good to have a fury warrior in there too. They could pop Death Wish and Recklessness and Have a 40% increase to damage plus the crits, that should down someone pretty quick I would think.

Granted the buffs wouldnt be plentiful but the spell reflects alone would do wonders against caster teams I think. They would kill themselves without even knowing it. Besides the warriors, I think a disc priest or maybe resto druid would be best, along with a shaman of course, gotta have the Bloodlust. But Id save it till later in the fight as apose to first thing.

Anyone see any huge flaws in this? Now that I think about it actualy, the warriors would probably be raged starved most of the fight. So I guess im just crazy but owell. Still would like to hear anyones thoughts.
Bundy

Re: 3 prot warriors for Arena (5v5)

Postby Elsie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:11 am

diminishing returns on stun, still able to be cc'd be aoe such as frost nova, howl of terror, priest fear, and non-magical sources. Terrible damage compared to others...
Elsie

Re: 3 prot warriors for Arena (5v5)

Postby Bundy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:57 am

Ehh, its more of a Anti quick kill team if anything. If someone on your team goes down in the first 20 secs of the match, your doing it wrong. And cmon...fear....on a warrior? GL with that.

But there is still a decent possibility of a burst kill with all the stuns and imp disarms +20% damage. And obviously you wouldnt gear with a shit ton of +defense gear so you should be hitting for a decent amount too. Shield Slam crits can hurt pretty bad.

You just have to make sure to stay together, if you get split up its gg.
Bundy

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes