Remove Advertisements

Heroic Crypts? anyone have any knowledge?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Heroic Crypts? anyone have any knowledge?

Postby thangos » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:22 am

I looked on the gear board and it looks like some nice items drop in AC any idea as to how hard it is?
thangos

Postby adese » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:38 am

The hardest part is controlling the undead adds that most of the mobs can summon. There are a few nasty ones (one can MC, another can heal I think), but you can either shack them, or just keep Consecrate up to control them.

The first boss is no different from normal. Make sure people spread out, and get out of the fire bomb that he can put on someone. He does have a bleed, so make sure that your healer keeps any HoTs up that he can.

Other than that, it's not too bad. It definitely gets easier after the first boss, since there aren't many of the undead summoning mobs at that point. Be careful in the room of skeletons, though - the ones with blue shoulders like to randomly drop aggro and aggro someone else for seemingly no reason.

I used the Fanblade Pauldrons from the first boss for a long time, they're a very nice tanking item.
adese

Postby Viskahn » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:56 am

i would suggest using a priest or druid healer in preference to a shaman or paladin; the first bosses aura which slows spellcasting massively can really gimp the latter two healer clases. druids and priests have a lot of good instant cast heals which arent affected by it.
Viskahn
Maintankadonor

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics