Remove Advertisements

[25] XT-002 Crit our MT

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [25] XT-002 Crit our MT

Postby guillex » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 am

kywirelessguy wrote:This is OT and not even paladin specific, so if you feel the need to move this then please do.

This is the Strats and INFO forum. This stays. :)
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Seloei » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Theres also a fun bug that sometimes makes your gems/enchants go poof until you rezone. Had it godawful many times at sarth, only way to find out is to see if you have the same health raidbuffed, as you do always.
Seloei

Postby Snippy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:48 am

Huh!? What does... "did he sit?" mean? I'm so confused by that...
Steph - 80 Paladin
<Infernal Regions>
Server: Lothar
www.wowgirlsgonewild.com
Snippy

Postby Jasari » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am

Snippy wrote:Huh!? What does... "did he sit?" mean? I'm so confused by that...

Sitting makes you get crit. Have you ever noticed how your AS always crits the last boss in UP and HoL? .... They're sitting.
Jasari

Postby Constantíne » Tue May 05, 2009 10:13 am

The other day we had a tank 'mysteriously' lose 4 defense in his tank gear. He swore up and down that he hadn't changed his gear for anything and he hadn't re-gemmed or enchanted.

Turns out he had 2 Royal Crests of Lordareon, but only one was enchanted. He was wearing the wrong one.

People often overlook the little things.
Riposte wrote:Building threat isn't rocket surgery.
Constantíne

Postby Miroslav » Wed May 06, 2009 12:16 am

imo, one of the things that makes a good player is admitting their mistakes... I never liked sitting at 540 defense, if you really don't want to have more than that, go for 541...
Miroslav

Postby alayire » Wed May 06, 2009 1:07 am

not exactly on the subject but sort of:
this reminds me of something that happen ooohhhh a long long time ago in my last guild. we were doing Mount Hyjal, first wave of Kazrogal, first boss on the orc camp. Pack had 6 or so aboms, quite rough. First knockdown and i go splat in 2 seconds flat .. wipe. everyone is like wtf .. omfg healers are you sleeping .. lots of rumor on vent.
I'm remember thinking "what the ... i've never died so fast before .. what happen?" checking combat log .. hits seem normal-ish but all seem to connect, like none missed or anything. then something snaps: hit X damage(blocked 145). "err .. i surely block more then that .. what the OHHHHHHHHH SNAP"and then i sheep-eshly say on vent .. sorry guys it's not the healers .. i'm still wearing the flame resist gear from tanking Anatheron's infernals my bad .. won't happen again.

well that was a fond memory. because every healer loved me even more after that since i was the only tank that ever took their side(i was a tank but also the healer officer at that time), not only that but it helped to break a tense situation that was growing against the healers. it also ended up as a long living joke too. every time when i died unexpectedly it popped up and everyone laughed.
it wasn't the only time i forgot my flame resist gear .. it happen one more time on the same pull but i survived it.

unexpected things like this happen. making fun out of them helps alot thow :p
alayire

Postby Mert » Wed May 06, 2009 1:59 am

I attempted to tank Sarth with my bunny-ear-giving flower bouquet equipped in my main hand the other week. Annoyingly I actually survived long enough to position him but in the fumble through my bags to find my weapon I got hit by a lava wall :lol:
Mert

Postby Belarkan » Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 am

alayire wrote:not exactly on the subject but sort of:
this reminds me of something that happen ooohhhh a long long time ago in my last guild. we were doing Mount Hyjal, first wave of Kazrogal, first boss on the orc camp. Pack had 6 or so aboms, quite rough. First knockdown and i go splat in 2 seconds flat .. wipe. everyone is like wtf .. omfg healers are you sleeping .. lots of rumor on vent.
I'm remember thinking "what the ... i've never died so fast before .. what happen?" checking combat log .. hits seem normal-ish but all seem to connect, like none missed or anything. then something snaps: hit X damage(blocked 145). "err .. i surely block more then that .. what the OHHHHHHHHH SNAP"and then i sheep-eshly say on vent .. sorry guys it's not the healers .. i'm still wearing the flame resist gear from tanking Anatheron's infernals my bad .. won't happen again.

Well, not really sure this might be unrelated.
Considering leviathan's vehicules are based on ilvl, the op's warrior might have some non tanking gear equiped or non enchanted item equiped then there's no wonder he got a crit.
Belarkan

Previous

Return to T8: Ulduar / Emalon