Remove Advertisements

[10]Grobbulus Bug?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10]Grobbulus Bug?

Postby cerwillis » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 am

The last 2 weeks, we've done Grobb and he hasn't spawned any adds. I'm not complaining, really :) Just curious if anyone else has noticed the same thing.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Re: [10]Grobbulus Bug?

Postby Panzerdin » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Maybe you're just killing him so fast he doesn't have any time to inject?
Panzerdin

Location: On a picket line, protesting against the changes to Maintankadin

Postby cerwillis » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Naw man, though that would explain it. He does his slime spray, but no adds spawned. We had a non-guildie in the raid last night and he said that the one he did last week was the same way, as was ours.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby flaw0flife » Mon May 04, 2009 12:30 am

Same thing happend to me also during a naxx run one week ago.I think its a bug (<3 those bugs) :p
flaw0flife

Postby sanguineraven » Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 am

He no longer spawns a slime when he hits the tank with his spray. A slime still spawns for each non-MT player the spray hits. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not considering they have made changes like the poison clouds despawning when he is killed.

Oh, actually I noticed something else last night when I was boosting some alts to gear up. We just beat Gluth but his zombies didn't despawn and we ended up wiping after the boss was down due to the chaos and confusion. I'm fairly certain that's unintended.
sanguineraven

Postby Gungne » Thu May 07, 2009 3:55 am

We did Gluth last week, and the slimes did spawn correct... 1 Add for the tank...
Gungne

Postby Isetnefret » Thu May 14, 2009 10:42 am

We did Grob last night (5/13/2009) and only spawned adds when someone was hit by slime puke while NOT being top threat.

If he pukes on the tank, there's no slime.
Isetnefret . . - . . Gavoryn

Those of you on the port side of the plane can look out and see the Grand Canyon. Those of you on the starboard can look out and see a cloud shaped like a horsey.
Isetnefret

Postby Noodleguitar » Thu May 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Isetnefret wrote:If he pukes on the tank, there's no slime.

I think this can be confirmed, either if it is a bug or just intended.
I was on add duty about 3 weeks ago, and while he did multiple Slime Sprays, only 1 add spawned in the last 30 seconds of the fight (I can't be sure if there was really a non-Tank in the wrong place)
Noodleguitar

Postby Mert » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 am

sanguineraven wrote:Oh, actually I noticed something else last night when I was boosting some alts to gear up. We just beat Gluth but his zombies didn't despawn and we ended up wiping after the boss was down due to the chaos and confusion. I'm fairly certain that's unintended.

We had this once - basically what happened is he enraged but we managed to burn him down anyway, which meant he died in his enraged state. This caused any Zombie Chow not to despawn so we had to nuke them down, which took approximately forever.

I think the enrage is meant to kill you so they overlooked despawning the Zombies. Not sure if the same happened to you?
Mert

Postby amh » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:32 pm

We've often had a chow or two up once the boss dies, but never the entire swarm. Wouldn't the swarm have like, more total hp than the boss? That's got to suck a bit :/
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Bundy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I had a different bug, or at least I think.

Ive always been the OT in this fight so I just tanked adds everytime up until last night. Even though the other tank was designated MT cuz he was better geared than me, the grp wanted me to try it for exp. I know how the fight works so I figred sure np.

So i start the pull with the usual. I begin to walk backwards to start the kite around the room, except he does not follow me at all. He just stands at the base of the stairs. Im standing like 20 yds away from him, waiting for him to come to me. He was targeting me for a while too, but after about 10 secs of him just standing there, he finaly turned to a dps and chaos followed.

Obviously the grp immediatly blamed me and had other tank do it.

Was it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Bundy

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon