Remove Advertisements

[10] Ulduar need some advice if posible.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] Ulduar need some advice if posible.

Postby Crazyknight » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Ok just did Ulduar 10 tonight with guild progression core and got first boss down which was easy as hell after we wipe once and saw what we did wrong. We made it to our second boss mmmm the baby talking machine at the end eeer XT w/e and got him to almost half health on second attempt , first I was wondering how much of Stamina should I have for OT? I think I can with ease but on the second wave of the adds a LOT of elite eeerm sentinels I think they were called even thought I think I'm mistaken well anyway the ones that the OT needs to pick up came out and is not a big problem for a pally but the first 3 that I got 1 knock me to the ground and 2 slip trough me and went for the raid while I was getting up again and I was wondering if there is anyway to prevent or do something here to improve it? and is it supposed to be so many adds on the second wave ? and I mean the elites one , they were like 7+.

We wanted to try a 4th time but I don't know if it got bugged but all the elites adds from that phase were alive and just came for us just as the MT pull boss.

After that we decided to at least get a look at how Razorscale fight is and seems fairly easy imo even if we didn't down him but it was a thing with raid positioning and coordination imo , still a ton of adds came out , we had like a ''wtf'' moment there lol in all we were happy that at least we got our first boss down and had a tton of laughs even with all the wipes.

My question is as OT and a pally what should I focus on those 2 and maybe the third boss eeerm I think Ignis on ?

Any help is appreciated in advance :).
Crazyknight

Re: [10] Ulduar need some advice if posible.

Postby Epimer » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 am

Possibly a very stupid question here, but I just want to be clear: did you clear the trash in the left and right corners of the room before engaging the boss? I can't see any other way in which you'd end up with more than 3 of the big adds after 2 heart phases.
Epimer

Postby Jasari » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:23 am

There's no need for more than 1 tank on XT 10man. Just taunt the big adds as they spawn and tank them along with the boss. They're barely hit for more than your BV and it'll be easier to have all heals focused on one tank rather than two. I'd recommend no less than 35k hp raid buffed with about 1400 raid buffed BV. More of both is always better, but good DPS is a bigger factor than tank HP on this fight. More DPS means shorter non-heart phases.

But more importantly, as someone else eluded to, did you remember to clear the trash packs before engaging the boss? Even if you barely beat the enrage timer on this boss you shouldn't have 7 elite adds on you.
Jasari

Postby Crazyknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am

We didn't know if we should clear them cuz we taught for somestupid reason they will trigger the event or something by the third try 1 of the healers suggested that but it was getting late and we decided to try Razorscale but Thank you a lot for that info now I know we will down the boss next time easy :D.
Crazyknight

Return to T8: Ulduar / Emalon