10/25 Mimiron

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

10/25 Mimiron

Postby Euphoria » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Question is specifically directed at phase 1. I've checked TankSpot and here and didn't find any topics directly related to this issue.

To put it simply, plasma blast is eating my lunch. Six seconds of pain (tends to be less than that) and then I splatter. Last night in five attempts (all short lived) I managed to eat ONE full plasma blast without biting it.

We're running the following setup in 10 man:

Enhancement Shaman (swaps out for a FFB mage sometimes)
Elemental Shaman
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin (me)
Feral druid (offtank/dps depending on the fight)
Arms warrior
Shadow Priest
Rogue...not sure what spec.

I can blow bubblewall on the first blast and use a guardian spirit on the second but we're running into a third. I thought about having the holy pally pop DG and then sacrifice but the chaining of cooldowns to live through the first phase seems a bit to much like sarth+3 for me.

How are other tanks handling this? Are the healers just not used to that much damage intake coming so quickly? They're by no means scrubs, I'd trust any of the three to have my back on any fight in the game.

We, unfortunately, didn't have WWS running for the Mimiron attempts so a log isn't available. If the issue persists next week I'll have them up.

Anyhow, help is appreciated.
Euphoria

Re: 10/25 Mimiron

Postby Worldie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Bubble wall first, Pain Suppression second, have the druid go bear form, taunt and barkskin + surv istinct 3rd.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby guillex » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:10 pm

There IS a [10] Mimiron strat thread a little further down ... but I'll keep this thread open. For now.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Euphoria » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

I found it Guillex, go ahead and lock or delete if need be.

Danke Worldie!
Euphoria

Postby guillex » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Euphoria wrote:I found it Guillex, go ahead and lock or delete if need be.

Danke Worldie!

+2 for both our post counts then :D
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to T8: Ulduar / Emalon