Remove Advertisements

[10] Malygos help please.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] Malygos help please.

Postby Crazyknight » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:13 am

Hi my guild is going to attempt him seriously this week or the next depending if we finish every other raid I assume and we already went there to just have fun after all raids were lock and we had 30 minutes before going to bed for work :D. We only got him to 76% health which is horrible but at the same time not bad for not knowing what the hell was going on.I know about phase 2 and phase 3 in general I think I'm not missing anything but surely I proabably am.

One of my question which I noticed the first time we did it even for fun is threat is a big issue unlike Naxx or others.So is a paladin tank good to tank him or should I let our other warrior tank (the OT of Naxx) tank him , gear is not a problem cuz we are almost in the same gear/stats if not what or better how should a paladin prepare for MAly as a tank in terms of what stats he should be on aprox. which enchants, etc.? remember is for 10 man and is a progression run so all the raid is almost on same quality gear not overgeared dps or healers to make up for low stats of tank for example.

Second question is mmmm well I tried to look on this forums for answers but didn't find a good explanation of what really happens on phase one with the sparks and what they do really ....do they do dmg to raid or more like Loathbeb that increases our dmg? I saw tankspot video but the language difference and sound quality of probably my computer is not helping understand everything exactly I usually just read a lot and know how to improvise if something goes wrong on a run.

So I guess the second question is more a plea to anyone who could tell me what happens in each phase and how to deal with it as a pally tank or even a warrior tank and maybe what the raid should focus on doing also.

I know is a bit much to ask but I haven't found any other good thread about MAly unless I had miss it. Will keep looking for it and ty to anyone who helps in advance :).
Crazyknight

Re: [10] Malygos help please.

Postby Crazyknight » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 am

Ooops forgot to put my armory link if it helps in anyway, I have some other stuff on bags like the COT shield,AN trinket,the block rating trinket and maybe soem other stuff I don't rememebr but is everything from 10 man,emblem stuff.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... razyknight
Crazyknight

Postby Jasari » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 am

Jasari

Postby Crazyknight » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 am

WOW thats exactly the kind of guide I was looking for ty very much man ! :D
Crazyknight

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon