Remove Advertisements

AutoBar

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

AutoBar

Postby Tharivol » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey all, I'm trying to set up AutoBar so that it has all the Seals on the Paladin class bar, but I'm not having any luck. I can add the button and set it to seals, but all it ever comes up with is Seal of Blood and not a single other seal.

Anyone have any insight on this?
Tharivol

Re: AutoBar

Postby Fridmarr » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Tharivol wrote:Hey all, I'm trying to set up AutoBar so that it has all the Seals on the Paladin class bar, but I'm not having any luck. I can add the button and set it to seals, but all it ever comes up with is Seal of Blood and not a single other seal.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Well it should popup the other seals when you mouse over it. How do you have your popup settings set? Make sure you don't have it popping up under the rest of the buttons on the bar.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Tharivol » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Hrm, strange. The pop-up is working fine, now, and while it didn't automatically generate the pop-ups I was able to turn on the 'drop' option and individually add the seals to the button... despite trying that before.

Seems to be working now though. :lol:

Thanks!
Tharivol

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros