Sarth+2 with naxx[10] gear?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Sarth+2 with naxx[10] gear?

Postby tamara » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:14 am

Hi,

I heard from someone in my raid that Sarth+2[10] needs r25 gear, but I cannot find much sources about that. We are a small raid that intended to do only r10 content (but to do it good), and now we're wondering if that is even possible (that is : to clean all r10 content without r25 gear). As a matter of fact we try hard to put Tenebron down *before* his second wave of whelps, but most of the time we end up with Vesp+disciple coming while we finish the first drake...

So did some guilds here pass this event with only r10 gear?
tamara

Postby Jonesy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:01 am

Sarth+2 is possible with only 10-man gear; we took an evening at it last week and got Vesperon to 25% on the best try. We ran 3 tanks, 3 healers, and had one healer exclusively DPS Tenebron to beat his dps timer; with bloodlust we could consistently get him down before the second set of whelps spawned (so I recommend bringing 2 shamans if you can).

It's worth pointing out that you can 10-man Sarth25 if you have the co-ordination for Sarth10+1.
Jonesy

Postby Maswin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 am

We've been attempting Sarth 3D for the best part of 2 months now and our guild members only occassionally pug 25 naxx/OS, so we're heavily restricted to 10 man gear (some members have gradually increased their amount of 213 epics).

Checking achievements we got Sarth +2 on the 4th of Jan, so I doubt many of us had much 25 man gear at all then, so to answer your question yes its easily attainable.

Kill Shadron so you have the most time on Tenebron before Vesperon lands, then just keep hopping into the portal to kill his acolyte. Simples!
Maswin

Postby theothersteve7 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:09 pm

I highly recommend finding another small guild to do joint runs with. That's the common practice in our server; most of the good guilds have about twelve members each. Aside from the huge guilds, of course, but those are a lot like pugging.
Moo.
theothersteve7

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon