[10]OS + 3

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Candiru » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 am

Roar of sacrifice is actually pretty amazing on sarth, that reason alone is plenty to include a hunter as a DPS.

If you put the DK on sarth, then you should be fine with him + hunter + Holy paladin CD wise.
Candiru

Re: [10]OS + 3

Postby Laz » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Knaughty wrote:Warriors are just as good if not better at add tanking. Consecration pretty much sucks here. i get stuck with adds every week, but DK/Warrior both better at it, IMO.

I just spent the last 2 days working on the fight (got a win a few minutes ago). If you're having trouble with whelps + elems as a prot paladin you're doing it wrong. Wait, where have I read that before? :wink:
Laz

Postby Levantine » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:11 pm

Candiru wrote:Roar of sacrifice is actually pretty amazing on sarth, that reason alone is plenty to include a hunter as a DPS.

If you put the DK on sarth, then you should be fine with him + hunter + Holy paladin CD wise.

Just make sure it's not a BM Hunter, since the use of a Tenacity pet does have a noticeable impact on it's DPS.
Levantine

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon