Remove Advertisements

Flame the Guy Above You

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Salgado » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:29 pm

< Can't think of anything bad to say about Worldie.
Salgado - Protection Paladin
Totemjunkie - Elemental Shaman

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what other people say you cannot do...
User avatar
Salgado
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:23 am

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:28 am

necro'd
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Postby anthony » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

^ LB, need i say moar?
Chat-killer at your service.
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am

Postby Levantine » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:39 am

^ Is an anime fanboi nano desu. Like, the kind you would expect to see walking around in your local mall in terribad naruto cosplay nano desu.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby anthony » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 am

Levantine wrote:^ Is an anime fanboi nano desu. Like, the kind you would expect to see walking around in your local mall in terribad naruto cosplay nano desu.

tbh i would wear the naruto forehead protector on my arm or as belt... but thats about it, also wtf is nano desu?
Chat-killer at your service.
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am

Postby Targonis » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:04 am

anthony wrote:
Levantine wrote:^ Is an anime fanboi nano desu. Like, the kind you would expect to see walking around in your local mall in terribad naruto cosplay nano desu.

tbh i would wear the naruto forehead protector on my arm or as belt... but thats about it, also wtf is nano desu?


^ fails at flaming people above him

... will also marry a rough trick named Jim and have a semi-happy life afterwards around 40 years old.
Targonis
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:37 am

Postby Wachter » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:05 am

Targonis wrote:
anthony wrote:
Levantine wrote:^ Is an anime fanboi nano desu. Like, the kind you would expect to see walking around in your local mall in terribad naruto cosplay nano desu.

tbh i would wear the naruto forehead protector on my arm or as belt... but thats about it, also wtf is nano desu?


^ fails at flaming people above him

... will also marry a rough trick named Jim and have a semi-happy life afterwards around 40 years old.


^does not fail, only wins because of pimpcat
Ulushnar wrote:If the enemy gets too close, then I whip out the Combat shotgun from 'neath my Kilt.
User avatar
Wachter
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Postby Erendis » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:22 am

Compliments are not flames. Sucks at reading comprehension.
Image
User avatar
Erendis
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:41 pm

^ has nice hair

wait what
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Postby Salgado » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:45 pm

^ Not gonna bother
Salgado - Protection Paladin
Totemjunkie - Elemental Shaman

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what other people say you cannot do...
User avatar
Salgado
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:23 am

Postby Chunes » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:11 pm

^
|

Samurai don't have afro's silly
User avatar
Chunes
 
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:27 pm

^ doesnt understand the awesomeness of afro samurai
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Postby Torquemada » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:29 pm

^--- doesn't know how not to fail.
A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. – Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Torquemada
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Afghanistan

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:36 pm

^ has an overused signature
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Postby Torquemada » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm

^-- has a signature that makes less sense than anything on this entire goddamn forum except the content of his actual posts.
A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. – Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Torquemada
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Afghanistan

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest