What the F, David Blaine! Stop confusing me!

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby Doxa » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:56 am

Not to mention, the better your gear / avoidance the worse reckoning gets. At least BoSanc scales the other way...
Tanking Trash on Doxa with Consecration(Rank3) Since 2007, on Doxah with Thunderclap since 2009 and on Doxeh with Death and Decay since 2010

Meanwhile, pulling DPS from fire with life-grip on Enlight and throwing lightning on Pneuma.
Doxa
Maintankadonor

Re: What the F, David Blaine! Stop confusing me!

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:15 am

kingharbromm wrote:So, I have heard lots of people talk about reckoning. They say it's not worth it anymore. They say since 3.0 or whatever it's a waste of 5 talent points. Now, I look at talentchic.com and no one is using it in the top builds out there.

What the F?

I thought reckoning was the greatest thing in the world when going for mana back or healing back from judgement of wisdom or light, respectively. You get more attacks, you get twice the mana or healing back when fighting. It's awesome!

Hell, there was a whole "survivadin" build on WoWWiki for along time that was kindof centered around reckoning and the double proc on healing.

So, seriously. What the F? Can someone explain to me what happened?

Thanks!

Nothing happened. Reckoning hasn't been good since it was a PVP talent back in the 1.x days. You just thought it was good for no reason.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Frickit » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:31 am

lol
but serious i thought it was the greatest thing ever when i was level 40.
Frickit

Postby Archimeades » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 pm

PsiVen wrote:This is easily the least on-topic thread title I've seen this year.

Indeed. I could care less about his issue, but I'm dying to know what David Blaine has to do with it.....
Archimeades

Postby Dokidoki » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 pm

-It scales poorly with gear. The higher your avoidance, the less likely you will be hit, so you'd see less procs from this.

-assuming you're using over a 2.0 weapon speed (probably not an issue unless you're using broken promise I think) you won't even see all the hits during the duration

-many many many people have covered the parry badness too.
Dokidoki

Postby Racerover » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Offtopic, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f

In case some of you don't understand the "What the EFF?" comment. lol
Racerover

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents