Remove Advertisements

Sapphiron

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Belarkan » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:52 am

Knaughty wrote:
Tellysaren wrote:We had a warrior in about equal gear as the offtank for our naxx10 run, and our healers were kind of worried about being able to heal everyone, so I just put on my mp5 holy set and was tankhealer so that the healers could focus more on the raid.

JoL will healer for far more than you can ever manage prothealing in a 25-man. I vie for #1 healer tanking Sapph-25 with the CoH priests, and a mile ahead of the Holy paladins.

Unsure in a 10-man, but it would probably go close.

Judge light and tank it.

Well, 2nd healer while tanking sap 25 on our first kill -nerf druids-.
between 8 to 12K tps while I had vigilance for the 3% extra damage reduction ( I'm the only paladin having 10% king and sanct so I go for king).
Belarkan

Postby Spectrum » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:22 pm

We finally got this with our two healers and an elemental shaman off-healing as needed.

We tried having me heal and our DK tank, but he just took too much damage, so he switched to DPS.

Our strategy that worked well turned out to be to just run straight through him and turn him around, then everyone went left. This gave them more room to move around to avoid the blizzard in that first phase.

Also, I generally tried to stand as close in as I could. This allowed me to just back up for the blizzard. Occasionally I had to move him 1 yard back to get out of the blizzard.
Spectrum
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Good news : they fixed Saphiron's aggro range, so you can position yourself correctly before pulling him after a failed attempt.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon