Remove Advertisements

No Tier gear and low BV

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

No Tier gear and low BV

Postby Thorgramn » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 pm

I've gotten some nice tanking gear, but am far in the hole with our guilds DKP system. I don't think I will be seeing 25 man tier gear for some time. Is this a problem? My raid buffed BV is about 1400. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

I do have the badge dodge trinket and will be upgrading my bracer and weap enchant. (giving up on waiting for 3.0.8 )

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Thorgramn
Thorgramn

Postby phaqueue » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:52 am

Didn't look at your armory (at work) but if you're that far in the hole... you'll be fine tanking just about anything out...

I'm in mostly 10-man and heroic gear.. .I've main tanked everything in the game except maly-25...

shouldn't be a huge issue for you - again - I can't check armory though to be sure... I'll try to remember to double-check and edit if necessary when I get home :)
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams
phaqueue

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice