Remove Advertisements

[10] Patchy and Loatheb

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Wolvar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Either something is seriously wrong with your math, or I should go hit the lottery cuz it happens every fight.
Wolvar

Postby knaughty » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Wolvar wrote:Either something is seriously wrong with your math, or I should go hit the lottery cuz it happens every fight.

I run 50% avoidance, more or less.

2^9 = 512.

My last kill HS never got chewed through. I did let HS fall off twice and take one unblocked hit each time because I was being silly abusing ShoR x 2 to ensure we got the "Make quick werk of him" 10-man achievement.

HS is relatively unlikely to get chewed through. It can happen, but probably won't most kills.

Oh, and if you think something is wrong with my math, post yours. Or post a WWS of HS being eaten through.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby mclem » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:16 am

Wolvar wrote:Attack speed and hateful strikes are both about 1 second speed. He swung 298 times in 277 seconds last time we killed him. Some of the extra swings are probably due to increased speed from 13 parries.

I think I recall seeing - from discussions among DK tanks about feasability of dual-wield tanking - a blue confirmation that Patch doesn't parry haste (but the mechanic is still in the game). I'll see if I can track down the post.
mclem

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon