Remove Advertisements

[10] Naxx Single Prot Tank Bosses

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Salamandra » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 pm

I even suspect that the same could be done in 25-man. Granted, that would be a great deal harder since, unlike in 10-man, he actually hits hard in 25-man. Once when I and the healers were significantly less well geared, the hateful tanks and all the melee dps got killed by hateful strikes and I survived for quite a while even though I think the healing had decreased due to them giving up. If you had the healing appropriately staggered, I don't even think it would be particularly hard as long as you're well geared.

I mean, it can't really be worse than Brutallus was. Brutallus could feasibly bring you from full health to dead in less than a second with stomp+mh+oh. 25-man single tank Patchwerk would take from one hateful to the next hateful, which is ~2 seconds.

Edit: Wait, it's less than 2 seconds. Like 1.2. Regardless, more time than with Brutallus.
Salamandra

Re: [10] Naxx Single Prot Tank Bosses

Postby Mishakal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm

dunnark wrote:Kel'thuzad - Adds need to be tanked. Off-spec possible? Kite possible?[/list]

I tanked this solo lastnight ....
Mishakal

Postby Freemount » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:55 am

I solo tank KT. The adds do hardly no damage at all. This is with 3 healers.
Freemount

Postby Dobbelsteen » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:34 am

Solotanked all of naxx, with my unholy DPS DK offtanking on bosses where we had no choice (Thaddius, 4H, Gothik, Patchwerk he had to because me and him were only melee :p) and with 2 healers, ezmode ^^
I do outgear the place quite a bit though.
Dobbelsteen

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon