Remove Advertisements

[10] Instructor Razuvious

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] Instructor Razuvious

Postby Dokidoki » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:49 am

okay so I dont need advice on the fight per se I have done it several times on heroic and normal with no problem.

My problem stems from:

1) I use xperl

2) I cant be bothered trying to figure out how to get my pet frames to show up or fumble for them every time to dismiss and refresh mind control.

is there a macro I can use or make to dismiss my pet? I tried /pet dismiss as a long shot and that did nothing.

Any tips, thoughts, ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Dokidoki on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dokidoki

Postby Zeels » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 am

/script PetDismiss()

Bind that macro to a hotkey (not the ones already used by the pet)

Even tho you don't see your old UI (you only see the pet ui), the hotkey will break it.
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Zeels

Postby Senador » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:42 am

I set my understudy as a focus target, so I can right click the portrait from there and dismiss it, and it works out fine.
Senador

Postby Jasari » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 am

It's worth it to take the time to get your pet frames displaying properly as it'll be useful on encounters in the future (Malygos)
Jasari

Postby Helpunot » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:55 pm

Another option is to hit f1 twice (so long as it isn't keybound to something other than target self) right click ur target's portrait and click dismiss. Nice to see the other ways of doing it, but I already have too many buttons to push. Focus is FTW, I'll use that instead next time.
Helpunot

Postby Fridmarr » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Since you are channeling a spell to keep the pet in this case, casting any pally spell will break it, and dismiss the pet. I just cast a blessing.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Dokidoki » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:03 pm

yeah thanks for the tips that helps a lot.

I do try to get my pet frames working and I am very nervous about malygos as I've only done phases 1 and 2.

I've done the daily aces high which was very similar to phase 3 but I wanted to rip my hair out because I was having a lot of problems with targeting and combo points not working properly.

I really hope I dont need to use vehicles/dragon shenanigans in the future raids.
Dokidoki

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon