Remove Advertisements

Just a quick question

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Just a quick question

Postby Ajax » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:45 pm

I know i can not heal and tank at the same time due to not blocking while healing, what about using clense ? Reason i asked is i was asked to help decurse while tanking but am not sure if safe to do so or not.
If death comes to us all, then let it come to the DPS first ;)
Ajax

Postby ShaneFalco » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:47 pm

I wouldn't go all out spamming cleanse while tanking, but if a boss/mob is putting some nasty debuffs on you, it's a very good idea to attempt to remove it yourself just in case your groupmates don't notice it up, or can't react in time.
Shanefalco - 70 Human Paladin - Dragonmaw US
ShaneFalco

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:58 pm

You can use Cleanse when you like, i often do that when someone that needs to be Cleansed is in my range, but obviously i would never prefer Cleansing something instead of using Holy Shield.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Ajax » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:02 pm

thx for the quick answers :)
If death comes to us all, then let it come to the DPS first ;)
Ajax

Return to General