Remove Advertisements

Welcome

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby lilituu » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:52 am

been trolln this place since i rolled a pally almost a year ago, finally feel lke i might be able to contribute considering the people ive rolled with while leveling say i beat the piss out of other tanks theyve ran with : D
OMG PALLY TANK
lilituu

Postby Karnah » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 pm

Hello, im karnah, or benjiman, whichever you may prefer. I hail from england and currently reside on Executus EU.

Ive been a paladin since i and the core of my guild restarted roughly half way through tbc, as the original main tank of the guild wanted to not tank at the start of our raiding. Prior to that i was a priest for the entire of my wow time. Ive been around the block, at the top (Nihilum) and bottom (guildless worming into other guilds raids!) of raiding over my time, and feel i have a fairly good insight into raiding and peoples attitudes to such. This has made me a very good peacekeeper within the mid-level guild which i have spent the majority of my wow-time within.

Anyway, after so long i find it unlikely many people read these anymore, but salutations to the people who do! :)
Karnah

Postby anthony » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 pm

Karnah wrote:Hello, im karnah, or benjiman, whichever you may prefer. I hail from england and currently reside on Executus EU.

Ive been a paladin since i and the core of my guild restarted roughly half way through tbc, as the original main tank of the guild wanted to not tank at the start of our raiding. Prior to that i was a priest for the entire of my wow time. Ive been around the block, at the top (Nihilum) and bottom (guildless worming into other guilds raids!) of raiding over my time, and feel i have a fairly good insight into raiding and peoples attitudes to such. This has made me a very good peacekeeper within the mid-level guild which i have spent the majority of my wow-time within.

Anyway, after so long i find it unlikely many people read these anymore, but salutations to the people who do! :)

another englander /salute :D
Chat-killer at your service.
anthony

Postby luebeck » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:27 pm

So been poking around here for a while for any tips on tanking/gear whatever figured i should go ahead and make an account and share some of the things i have learned.

My first character was an alliance paladin that i tried to tank with that was a horrible mess and after messing around on other classes i went back to the paladin this time on the horde side, which i must say has been a much more pleasant experience
luebeck

Postby Baxil » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Heya
Been browing these for a long time and finally decided to sign up, been prot since 10 when i made this char 2 years ago, got some tbc raids done, ZA and all of t4 and have protted my way to 80 :D, look forward to posting and meeting ya all :)
Baxil

Postby Giannis » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello there :P

My name is Giannis(or john in english) and I come from Athens,Greece.

I have been browsing this site for a quite long time,and finally i signed up!
You guys have been a great help with all your work here and advice,and you are such a fantastic and active community!

I play wow since June 2006 and paladin was the class I made,and havent regret it,because I just love the Paladin lore,class and everything that have to do with it.I never done any serious playing(or raiding for that matter) as school and afternoon(night kinda) lessons didnt let me,however with the new start of Wotlk i expect to change all that(even though school and lessons still exist :D )
I am level 77 now,and hope to get 80 before Christmas

I dont know if I would be a tankadin if that site didnt exist,cause you gave so much info and guides and support(tbc) when the Tankadin didnt have the place it holds now.

/cheer

-Giannis
Giannis

Postby zandoff » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:44 am

Hello everyone.

I thought I actually ought to register given that I've been getting great information and advice from the site for a while now.

It's refreshing to find a tidy well organised site with well organised and vetted information, rather than the common immature banter on so many sites.

I've been playing prot paladin for about 18 months now and MT and OT for our guild in raids, as well as some fill in healing pally love.

I work in the UK as a doctor, which takes up too much of my WOW time :P My wife also plays and is more addicted than me on her resto druid.

I wanted to post just to say a big thanks for this very well maintained, very useful resource and here's hoping I may be able to contribute.
zandoff

Postby Xalidor » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:39 am

Hey all...like the folks above, been trolling here for a while, and decided to register and make my presence "official". :roll: Love the site, especially as I'm new to tanking (respecced to prot about 2 weeks ago). I am loving the challenge tanking presents; have been dps up until this point. Just started the heroics with my guildies, and it has been interesting to say the least. Looking forward to trading info with all you maintankadins!

Cheers,

-X-
Xalidor

Postby Paiid » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Helllloooo :D
Same story here...Been trolling for a while and was really blown away at the helpfulness of all the other tankadins. It's really nice to find a place to talk pally tanking other than the "omgwtfn00b" nonsense of the official forums.

Best,
Paiid
Paiid

Postby Paladintank » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 am

Hey all, been on these forums for months now, maybe more, everytime i asked my Guilds (former) MT a question he told me to come here, so i did... Figured its time i joined and tried to help others the way you've helped me...
Thanks and keep up the good work.
PT
Paladintank

Postby Fallenangelx » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:07 am

Awesome site here guys, will probably be on it quite a bit. :D!
Fallenangelx

Postby Anzer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 am

Hello, lowish level Tankadin here. I've been checking up on these forums for the past few months, decided to finally post and make myself know.

Anzer of Altar of Storms
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

Anzer - Altar of Storms - 80 Paladin
Anzer

Postby Wartorne » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 am

Hey everyone,

Long time reader just decided to make an account today. I've tanked/DPS'd all the new content through naxx 25. I am able to access this Forum from work /cheer. I am currently in Qatar with not much to do so i'll be on here a lot i just wanted to say hello and thanks for a great Forum :D
Wartorne

Postby Aubade » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 am

So i've been posting on these boards past couple days, might as well introduce myself =D

I'm Deathwingsz/Aubade, I come from Bloodscalp US. I like long walks on the beach and pina colada's.....Err, wrong topic, my bad.

uh for the most part been a prot pally since TBC although it was my alt for Kara/ZA. Raided 6/6 sunwell with my mage, finally decided to switch mains with wrath since dps is a loljokelol. I mainly read forums at work (which is where i am right now =O) so yeah.... Hi =]
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby elite » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:10 am

Hi ,

My name's Ray . I play a Prot pala sinds TBC and have been trolling your forums ever sinds ... now after all thsi time ive finaly decided to sign up and contribute ( or hope to anyway)

im from belgium . my curent charaters are a 80 pala , 80 lock , 80 hunter , 80 DK the pala beeign the main ... the others are just quest farm bots tbh ...

anywas that it so far ^^
elite

PreviousNext

Return to General