Remove Advertisements

Al'ar Fun

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Tiandelin » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:42 am

mithoss wrote:Randomness: Anyone noticed Leo's aggro being screwy when going into demon phase in 2.2? I only had consecration down for 4 seconds and he stuckto me for 4/5 chaos blasts, even though the lock tank had a ridiculous threat lead, I didn't want to bubble incase he nuked someone else, so I just bubbled out of the debuffs when he finally stuck to the lock. Also he would sometimes just hit random people whilst the lock was spamming searing pain, and would take ages to go to the lock.

Sounds like a classic case of people not stopping dps before the transitions. As for the demon, I try not to hit him with anything until the FR tank has him (and I stop dps on Leo just like everyone else when he's about to change into demon form). I usually get nailed a few times by chaos blast at the 15% split since I'm consecrating then, but he hasn't stuck to me or anything.

I did notice some weirdness on Vashj, where I AS'd and stunned a strider and then it kept bouncing between me and the kiting lock despite me not even glancing at it after that. But that's getting even more off the subject.
Tiandelin - Co-MT of Monolith, Area 52 US
Tiandelin

Postby Mithos » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:31 am

Yeah, but people were stopping DPS, thats the thing, I watched them all, noone was doing anything, everyone stopped early to check it out. But 4 consecration ticks and nothing else...thats around 1k threat, 2 searing pains is about 1.6k threat (in fire res gear), which is easily more than the 130% needed to pull him of me, he counted about 7/8 searing pains before he got him, which is loosely around the 6k mark, 600% of my threat.
Mithos

Postby Barter » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:51 am

sry for asking but what is that addon that shows ur combat log and the dmg/heals on you? i use sct but didnt find an option for that
Barter

Postby PsiVen » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:59 am

The window that says "Player Target" at the top? EavesDrop
Gladiator Psiven, 90 Tankadin
90 Druid, 90 Mage, 85 Monk, 85 DK, 70 War, 70 Pal, 60 Priest, 60 Lock, 64 Rogue
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Previous

Return to Tempest Keep