Remove Advertisements

Minimum level for Naxx

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Minimum level for Naxx

Postby Base » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:33 am

Now I appreciate that tanks and dps will want to be 80 (or close to) for defence and hit purposes, but we are looking at getting some 10 man naxx groups together and have a few level 77-79 healers (in SWP gear) that we want to get in.

I've seen on wowwiki that the minimum is 77, but one of the guys in the guild says he tried to get in at 78 and couldn't so is convinced it requires 80 to go in.

Anyone confirm what the case is?
User avatar
Base
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:53 am

Postby Rehlachs- » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:41 am

80
Rehlachs-
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 am

Postby blish » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:23 pm

10 mans you can from 78 upwards with SWP gear.
blish
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Jasari » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Didn't Nhilium/SK have some 78-79s in their world firsts?
User avatar
Jasari
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Boston, MA

Postby Fizzgig » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:48 pm

We were short last night for one of our groups and tried to bring in a 79 and got the "you must be level 80 to enter this instance" so she couldn't get in.
Image
Fizzgig
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 am

Postby Chunes » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:04 pm

pretty sure they hotfixed it to avoid any more "lol nax is a joke because 78's can do it lawlawlawl".

honestly i don't blame them.
User avatar
Chunes
 
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Postby Warbal » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:47 am

They changed it so the min. level is 80. We tried to bring in sub 80s our first attempt and it was unsuccessful.
User avatar
Warbal
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Postby Invisusira » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Warbal wrote:They changed it so the min. level is 80. We tried to bring in sub 80s our first attempt and it was unsuccessful.

OH MY GOD I WAS GOING TO QUOTE YOU AND SAY WE DID THE SAME THING




AND THEN I REALIZED IT WAS YOU
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby Bentfork » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:34 pm

dps in my guild is fail, dk and rogue doing 40% total dps in 10man and hitting enrage timers for 1st spider boss several times (no one dead either).

really confused how it is possible for a mage, another rogue and hunter raid buffed dps to actually drop from BT raids at 70 to naxx at 80 (all 3 around 900 dps). very odd and very annoyed that we hit enrage timer at 13% and again at 26%. Grrrr oh btw, i was 3rd in dps as the OT. sigh
- the Fork
Image
Bentfork
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:02 pm

Postby Fridmarr » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Chunes wrote:pretty sure they hotfixed it to avoid any more "lol nax is a joke because 78's can do it lawlawlawl".

honestly i don't blame them.


Well it's dumb for people to think that way anyhow. An instance designed for level 80 toons in mosty superior gear isn't going to magically smash level 79s in the face.
Fridmarr
Global Mod
 
Posts: 9666
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am

Postby Splug » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Fridmarr wrote:
Chunes wrote:pretty sure they hotfixed it to avoid any more "lol nax is a joke because 78's can do it lawlawlawl".

honestly i don't blame them.


Well it's dumb for people to think that way anyhow. An instance designed for level 80 toons in mosty superior gear isn't going to magically smash level 79s in the face.
Smash them, no. Crush them? Perhaps!

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
User avatar
Splug
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Fridmarr » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Splug wrote:
Fridmarr wrote:
Chunes wrote:pretty sure they hotfixed it to avoid any more "lol nax is a joke because 78's can do it lawlawlawl".

honestly i don't blame them.


Well it's dumb for people to think that way anyhow. An instance designed for level 80 toons in mosty superior gear isn't going to magically smash level 79s in the face.
Smash them, no. Crush them? Perhaps!

-Splug


I chose my words carefully ;)
Fridmarr
Global Mod
 
Posts: 9666
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am


Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
?php } else { ?