[25] Thaddius

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby amh » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:18 am

Mortehl wrote:------------------BOSS++++++++++++++ DIRECTLY THROUGH HIM.

You take a lot more damage that way though? People don´t have to cross each other at all. Can you still get the achievement like that?

That´s how we do it. Just him a wide berth when you´re running.
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Blitzago » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:20 am

I was thinking of upgrades for DPS, so if we lose 2 people, we still arent short alot. We do blow 2 heroisms, 1 20 seconds in, and 1 when the cooldown is up.
Blitzago

Postby Mortehl » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:05 am

Eh. Achievements are meh. Run straight through is a simple enough concept for teh situationally challenged.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Postby Splug » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:10 am

You can make it through from max melee range on one side to max melee range on the other before the charges pulse. The real problem from my experience is the tank being too close and getting zapped by 2-3 people who are actually on the correct side.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Targonis » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 am

the picture above is the correct way... if you are always running to your right, you win it doesn't matter what side you're on just make a wide arc to the right to avoid everyone. Unless someone didn't pass kindergarden they should know their right from their left... if they cant figure it out drop the group of retards you're with and find a new guild? lol
Targonis

Postby Splug » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 am

When we were playing on beta, we did a pickup naxx 10 run. I told everyone to stay on the left side of Sapphiron's room when they ran in, and the ret paladin gets on vent and asks, "Which side is the left?"

He was not impressed with my response from what I could gather, but he figured it out.

However, yeah, the "always circle right" plan does work, and reduces the chance of people zapping each other while crossing the center.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby ShaiHulud » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 am

Mortehl wrote:------------------BOSS++++++++++++++

Start out tanking him where he stands facing him.

When he reverses polarity you swing in the direction while everyone max hit boxes and clusters the fuck up. Scream/Curse/Harass people to move into tight groups. When polarity shifts run through him. DIRECTLY THROUGH HIM. Scream/Curse/Harass people to run in a straight line directly through him. This includes you as the tank!

Then collect your epics.

Why through him? I haven't done 25 man but in 10man I have everyone move on the left. So that possitives and negatives don't get near each other. I know theres a few seconds from the xfer where people don't get hit by opposite charges but to be safe I use the everyone goes to their left strat
^The new WoTLK Main
^Old TBC main
ShaiHulud

Postby Targonis » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:03 pm

ShaiHulud wrote:
Mortehl wrote:------------------BOSS++++++++++++++

Start out tanking him where he stands facing him.

When he reverses polarity you swing in the direction while everyone max hit boxes and clusters the fuck up. Scream/Curse/Harass people to move into tight groups. When polarity shifts run through him. DIRECTLY THROUGH HIM. Scream/Curse/Harass people to run in a straight line directly through him. This includes you as the tank!

Then collect your epics.

Why through him? I haven't done 25 man but in 10man I have everyone move on the left. So that possitives and negatives don't get near each other. I know theres a few seconds from the xfer where people don't get hit by opposite charges but to be safe I use the everyone goes to their left strat

This seems oddly similar to the everyone go right strategy posted above... but somehow different...
Targonis

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon