[25] Gluth

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[25] Gluth

Postby Minarva » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:47 am

Recently my raid guild have been blitzing naxx-25 and the other instances, one shotting every boss apart from patch who we 3 shotted. However we (or should I say I) are having massive trouble with the adds at Gluth. We killed Gluth with ease in 10 man but I am finding it virtually impossible to get from one side to another in 25 man so quickly as they don't really seem to go for our healers much, and our raid only has 1 frost trap and 2 earthbinds it can use until a few more people hit 80. Am I just missing something really key here, or would it be best to go with 2 kiters (or even spec PoJ)?

Thanks for any help in advance :P
Minarva

Postby Candiru » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:09 am

I just did this last night, without having done it in the 40 or 10man versions. Killed him with a one-shot, but I had ~90 stacks at the end and was going to die soon!

PoJ is required I would say, makes a big difference. Also use HolyWrath to stun the pack so you can get away.

Drop consecrations and run somewhere else, use exocrism and holy shield and RD to pick up adds (they are tauntable) then run in a circle dropping consecration until decimate hits, then use HolyWrath and consecration to try to finish them off.

Divine shield does NOT reset your debuff stack. This is important to remember! (Divine Intervention might, I haven't tested that. Could try getting a SoulStoned DPS/Holy paladin to try it on me)
Candiru

Postby Charie » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:58 am

This is one of the few places I like the Aoe knock back abilities.
Charie

Postby Worldie » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:39 am

Candiru wrote:I just did this last night, without having done it in the 40 or 10man versions. Killed him with a one-shot, but I had ~90 stacks at the end and was going to die soon!

It's a lot less impressive than it seembs. With 99 stacks you take a average of 3500 damage pre block from zombies.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby amh » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 am

With a bajillion zombies, 3,5k from each is a lot of total incoming damage :)

In 25man we use two kiters, makes it a bit cleaner. haven´t done it on 10man :oops:
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon