Postby Silven » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 pm

To break the MC prematurely

/script PetDismiss()
Silven

Postby Targonis » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 pm

I just hit Holy Wrath and click the crystal again... lol
Targonis

Postby Eroslight » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:25 pm

I've never had troubles with Raz as long as your OT (since it makes sense to have your tanks control the adds that.... tank) knows what they are doing.

The good news is that they have 15 seconds to figure it out.

And you realize that the orbs only try to MC the nearest target - meaning that if the MC'd add #2 being controled by the other one is closer to your orb then the un-MC'd mob is, it will fail. To prevent this is pretty easy:

I just run in instantly as described in the OP bone and taunt. Now here is where a critical step comes in that really helped me and mine. Position him towards the middle of the circle inbetween 6 o'clock and the exact center with the boss facing away from the ramp you enter from.
This buys you enough time to dismiss and get your bearings again to hit the orb once more. By MC'ing your add generates threat, so once your add will run almost straight towards you, and having the other tanking add in the same position - you'll have no problems picking up the same add again.
Eroslight

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon