Remove Advertisements

Level Reqs for instances

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Level Reqs for instances

Postby blkthunder » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:39 am

So, Ive totally tanked instances with mobs +5 lvls higher than me (78 elite bosses at lvl 73). Up to violet hold and Drek whatever. I can usually keep aggro off of players doing 1400+ dps except those aggro whores called dk's. But im curious as to where i should be instance grinding. What do you guys think is the logical area for maximum xp/hr? Also, my usual team has good dps and a fantastic healer, so i only ever really have a problem when the boss has aggro dumps that shift aggro to my two lvl 80 dpsers. Any suggestions?
.............................Do not go gentle into that good night.............................
...........................Rage, rage against the dying of the light...........................
blkthunder

Postby Chunes » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 am

HoL is pretty packed with mobs iirc.

but the best xp is still questing unless someone has found some exploit...
Chunes

Postby masterpoobaa » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:10 pm

instances are good - if you are on rested exp.
L70-75 i recommend farming dwarves... if u can put up with the constant combat u cant beat it for exp, unless u are an elite quester.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Jobah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:05 am

Gun'drak - easy, can clear is so fast
Halls of lightning - Just a shitload of trash. Might have to wait for this one though, first boss is capable of 2 shotting you (1shot if he crits i bet)

Oculus and strath are very unimpressive for xp, do them once for the quests.

Dont forget to buy a tabard!
Jobah

Return to General Strats