Abom
Plague
Deathknight

Honestly I would suggest:

Spider
Deathknight
Plague
Abom

Patchwerk is one of the hardest fights before Saph on your gear, Grobbulus is *MUCH* harder than he was at 60, and Thaddius still requires more raidwide coordination than any other fight in the zone. At the same time, Razuvious is still very easy (even easier now, at least in 10mans), Gothik is pretty easy, and Four Horseman isn't nearly as difficult as it used to be.

I would rank Plague after Spider if it wasn't for the Heigan dance.

I disagree about Patchwerk. 7 minutes to kill him is more than enough time. Every dps needs to be over 1500 dps roughly to win. I went as offspec ret for the whole instance since we had a prot pally and a DK tanking. This was a pug by any standard. Some of us had raided together in BC but most were new. We 1 shot Patchwerk and some of the other "gear check bosses". GOing back in tonight to clear up Thaddius and then work on Saph and KT. Naxx is a joke as long as you have people who aren't numb to their class.

Also we went Spider, Plague, Death Knight, Abom.
^The new WoTLK Main
^Old TBC main
ShaiHulud

Postby Dianora » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:35 am

towelliee wrote:We are at Kel`Thuzad after 2 nights we went:

Spider
Abom
Deathknight
Plague

Hardest boss for us was Grobulus by far dunno why since he was so easy pre-bc. Patchwerk was cake.

I think there might be a bug (or favor) where he does his spewing at the same time as injection. This creates more than 1 blob, which makes the encounter much much harder. At least that was our case.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Chunes » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:30 am

Spider
Plague
DK
Abom

Was our order. Patchwerk was the only real obsacle, but even then it was only 3 wipes then we had him (on a crittable MT no less).

Heigan Dance took a little doing to learn, even still one of our member's computer failed so hard at rendering that he died literally every attempt (quality player though, so i know it was not the stupid factor).

Not sure why everyone's having such issues w/ grobbulus, he did not spew/inject at the same time for us and after i learned how to drag him, we killed him on the 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Sapphiron can blow me tho. srsly.
Chunes

Postby knaughty » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Tyaera wrote:In progression level gear, Patchwerk is a 3 healer fight.

We just did it with two. I have no heroic gear, bear tank soaker had a little, both healers had middling amounts of heroic gear, no Naxx gear.

Patchwerk-10 only hatefuls for 5-6k on a bear, and pally MT was a non-issue for healing.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby knaughty » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Chunes wrote:Spider
Plague
DK
Abom

Looks right.

We've cleared all bar DK wing, where Raz is down, rest are up.

Abom/Construct wing FAR harder than spider/plague where we one-shot every boss but Hiegan, despite never having seen them before.

For Abom wing, Patchwerk was a non-issue with fresh 80 MT, bear OT, 2 healers. Every other abom boss took 2-3 tries to learn.

Gothik/4-H tonight, then we'll see if we have time for Saph/KT before reset.

If we'd had a full raid week in there, would have easily cleared the whole thing.
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Postby Enkal » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:08 am

Did our first 3½ wings of Naxx 10 sun-tues:
Spider (3-4 wipes per boss)
Plague (3-4 wipes on Heigan)
DK (2-3 per boss)
Abom (3 wipes on Patch, too many to count on Grobb)

On the MC crystals we MC'd both adds and just taunted between ourselves. We did 2 taunts then release, 1-2 sec CD before you can MC again, 2 taunts... etc. Adds never reached raid while released.

Edit: Now that I think of it, Plague wing has to be the easiest by far.
Spider wing has some unforgiving things that can gib tanks, like Faerlina and timing add death.
DK requires good coordination.
Abom requires top DPS (we only got to 2 tries on Gluth).
Enkal

Postby knaughty » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:02 am

14/15 Naxx-10 in one full night, two half nights.

Just did first night in Naxx-25, 9/15 so far.

I'm main-tanking, still wearing T-6/Sunwell gear, some BoE stuff and now a piece each from Naxx-10 & 25.

• Spider wing is ridiculously easy. L2KiteAnub. Done.
• Plague wing amounts to "L2Dance". Done.
• Unsure why people say Patchwerk is hard. I've MT'd both 10 & 25 man versions with zero gear from their zones. Had 1 Naxx-10 piece for teh 25-man version. 2 healers in 10, 7 in 25. Bubblewall the enrage, one shot both versions. Grobbo is annoying due to visibility/pathing issues.

Will prb write up a Naxx-25 summary on Friday, assuming we finish clearing it tomorrow.
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Postby Enkal » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:12 am

Knaughty wrote:• Unsure why people say Patchwerk is hard. I've MT'd both 10 & 25 man versions with zero gear from their zones. Had 1 Naxx-10 piece for teh 25-man version. 2 healers in 10, 7 in 25. Bubblewall the enrage, one shot both versions.

It's the offtanking that's hard, atleast on the healers. The MT takes a fraction of the damage the OT takes. Also putting out the DPS needed can be hard.
Enkal

Postby unboundarea52 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:53 am

The OT healing becomes a non issue with a pally healer using beacon. We one shot him with me as the OT (about 28k buffed) and a druid as the MT (35kish buffed). This was probably the easiest fight we had all night.

Brob has been a continueing problem for us.... L2Bsmart. Retards abound in that fight. Oh thank you so much for curing me you idiot..... No dumbass the best way to get back from the wall is NOT in front of the MT. Good job hunter way to forget to MD before pulling. No genius, by bomb we mean mutating injection, why are you still standing in the middle of the healers?

Anyhow thank god for the "Raiders" portion of our guild hitting 80 just now.
Unbound - Area 52
Prot Pally
unboundarea52

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon