Remove Advertisements

[N] drak tharon

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[N] drak tharon

Postby Losbullitt » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:31 pm

This is a fun instance. The fights are all pretty standard, easy to do but have some imagination.

Trollgore - typical tank and spank. He does have some adds that come down the stairs. Spamsecrate and if mages/locks present, complete AOE blast. they really shouldn't be a problem.

Novus - This is an interesting fight. When you pull him, he throws the event starter (generally tank) and uses a shield to protect himself. During this phase (1), you concentrate on the adds that come running out in his defense. He'll call out for assistance (timed or not, I'm not completely sure) and you'll get hit from the back by one elite. i assigned the ret pally to take on the frontal assault while I handled the rear adds. After Novus' shield collapses, he'll start hitting the tank with some nasty frostbolts. it is imperative that you take down the adds quickly to concentrate on Novus as you don't want to spread the healer too thin. While it seems like a mouthful, its really not that big of a deal.

King Dred - tank and spank. he does utilize his fear ability but its rather pointless. he also does a nasty bite that took a large chunk of hp from me (lvl 77 w/ 16k unbuffed, 475 def). Overall an easy fight.

Prophet - easy and fun! two phases. the first one is the live phase where it is simply a tank and spank fight. the second one begins when he turns you into a ghoul. Your abilities are dwindled to 4 (2 physical, 1 taunt, 1 armor bonus). You'll whack at him and take small chunks of life off. i'm usually taunting to keep him on me. after a few moments, he'll switch to phase 1 and you'll have all of your nice attack, spells and such. nifty fight, like ATOK's last boss.
Losbullitt

Return to General Strats