Remove Advertisements

[N] ATOK (Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom)

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[N] ATOK (Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom)

Postby Losbullitt » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 am

I'm almost to 77 so as a tank, I'm a little high for the area. However, the instance overall was fun and quick. Everyone else but the healer were 74s. The healer (pally) was a 73.

Elder was tank and spank with some add control. I had to move him around a little to find the guardians. The DK wasn't getting to them fast enough. However no one was in jeopardy of dying.

Prince Taldaram was a joke. AOE spam and whacking him whenever he starts bloodsucking.

Jedoga gave us some problems. The DPS took too long to take out the sacrificed priest. I tell you that we BARELY made the kill before she enraged. Also, after the first sacrifice she will do a shockwave which can do a lot of damage. Our healer got caught in it the 2nd time and died. So I offhealed/tanked until the boss was down. Those two things are the only parts of the fight that gave us trouble.

Herald was cake. The cool thing was fighting your allies, though depending on make up, it can get frustrating. For instance, the healer was last and I'm a tank. I don't hit hard. She spams flash of light. >< Other than that, the fight is pretty easy, but cool.
Last edited by Losbullitt on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Losbullitt

Postby Veilan » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:22 am

I managed her even with sacrificing once - we only had ranged DPS, so no insta whirlwind death on DDs, and the 200% damage was easily countered by the mini bubble :D.

Of course, I do not suggest running this as a strategy. Be sure to tell the healer he can shoot the acolyte too, since there's 0 healing going on in that phase. Sometimes 1000 damage more may just do the difference :).
Ythalaine - Die Aldor EU
Veilan

Postby Promdates » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:46 am

[e] Just realized I posted heroic stuff in the Normal post :x
Promdates

Postby Kracus » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:46 am

The achievement for the last boss, what (if any) tricks are people doing for it?

Cause right now that insanity just slows everything down.
"The sun does not grant anything, it is simply there. And flowers simply bloom. Not for anyone's sake."
I am Warlock
Kracus

Return to General Strats