Remove Advertisements

Description of New instances in Lich King on Heroic mode

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Description of New instances in Lich King on Heroic mode

Postby Ossuary » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:32 am

Scanned the first page of this forums and didn't spot anything describing the new instances on heroic mode for those of us who are 80.

Coldarra:

Nexus:

Commander Kolurg - Melee's for about 9k on plate, charge on random ranged, whirlwind for melee damage and a fear. Pull back a bit so when you are feared with no break you do not get adds.

Anomalus - Decent party damage from this boss. Watch yourself for a debuff that increases arcane damage so you can cleanse it immediatelly, it increases all arcane dmg taken by 2000. When he makes a portal all dps swap to kill it.

Ormorok the Tree-Shaper - Make sure you pull a sapling or two to kill for you to tank in. When he shoots the ice out make sure you are not standing on it so you do not get knocked into the air. Shield wall at 20% for enrage.

Keristrasza - Constantly jump while you tank so you do not get too many stacks of the cold dmg debuff. Cleanse yourself and party members when they are Shackled to the ground. Cleanse the frost breath debuff off yourself as well. Shield wall at 25% for the enrage

The Occulus:

Drakos the Interrogator - The bombs are moderatelly hard to dodge with how many he puts out and thier random pattern. Occasianlly he summons everyone to the center with him.

Varos Cloudstrider - make sure EVERYONE doesnt not stand near the electric strands to the robs. As long as you are safe from the lightning you will be safe from the massive dmg.

Mage-Lord Urom - Constantly kite backwards in a zig zag motion. He will toss these frost bombs that leave an aoe on the floor for aobut 40 seconds that will slow you, deal dmg and also increase all frost dmg taken. When he teleports to center, use middle pillars to LoS it to not eat death.

(it's late and its all i can make myself put up for now more to come)
Ossuary

Postby Andryana » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Have you tried strat heroic already? How hard it is?

Because i want to farm that place until the sexy shield drops!
Andryana

Postby bubblehaxx » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:55 am

Andryana wrote:Have you tried strat heroic already? How hard it is?

Because i want to farm that place until the sexy shield drops!

Tanked it today, no luck on the shield but it wasn't too bad. Azjol Nerub heroic on the other hand.. that first room is horrible.
bubblehaxx

Postby towelliee » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:25 am

I got the shield on my first Heroic Run of it. Lucky me. I am able to AOE tank this with ease with 540 cap. I take a few spikes here and there but nothing major.
towelliee

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics