Remove Advertisements

Strats secion: new content?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Strats secion: new content?

Postby Jobah » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:37 am

Was just curious when can expect to start having discussion boards for the new stuff, even though gruul is still pretty serious business /wink.
Jobah

Postby Omatre » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Here's the technique for your normal 5 man's

Run them, no CC, lol zerg it all, get in and out in 30-40 minutes.

Heroics, add 1 CC, zerg it, get in and out in 35-45 minutes.

Naxx 10 - Pug it with 9 others, with 2 crittable tanks, and kill 4 bosses (yeah we did, its so stupid easy, I had like 483 defense, I mean it wasn't even close, it was just laughable, the other protty was just as bad off as me)
Omatre

Postby Chunes » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:27 pm

first defence, now secion?

c'mon guys.
Chunes

Postby Dragonzbane » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:59 am

Apparently they are working on it:
http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... hp?t=17028

I did search for recents posts from Lore, like Guillex, Sabindeus and Panzerdin said and saw nothing concerning this. I also looked for announcements in each of the related forums and also saw nothing.
Maybe one of those three could step up to the plate and point us in the right direction.
Dragonzbane

Postby guillex » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:08 am

Dragonzbane wrote:Apparently they are working on it:

I did search for recents posts from Lore, like Guillex, Sabindeus and Panzerdin said and saw nothing concerning this. I also looked for announcements in each of the related forums and also saw nothing.
Maybe one of those three could step up to the plate and point us in the right direction.

Being that everyone is pretty much rushing to 80 at the moment, and that views are a little bit split, it's taking a little bit of time to get things organized.

Don't worry. It's coming. It's being looked into... But in the Maintankadin way, and NOT the Blizzard way. Trying to make a smooth transition is something that takes a tiny bit of time, so this forum (for the moment) is just as good as any.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby VikrumthePally » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:49 am

Guillex wrote:
Dragonzbane wrote:Apparently they are working on it:

Being that everyone is pretty much rushing to 80 at the moment, and that views are a little bit split, it's taking a little bit of time to get things organized.

Don't worry. It's coming. It's being looked into... But in the Maintankadin way, and NOT the Blizzard way. Trying to make a smooth transition is something that takes a tiny bit of time, so this forum (for the moment) is just as good as any.

Well put good sir!
VikrumthePally

Postby Arcand » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 am

Guillex wrote:Don't worry. It's coming. It's being looked into... But in the Maintankadin way, and NOT the Blizzard way. Trying to make a smooth transition is something that takes a tiny bit of time, so this forum (for the moment) is just as good as any.

Decoded message: The admins are leveling like the rest of us, and because they're working for free the incentive to neglect the game and spend an hour on the Forum Admin Panel is somewhat weak. :)
Arcand

Postby Whait » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:05 am

Arcand wrote:
Guillex wrote:Don't worry. It's coming. It's being looked into... But in the Maintankadin way, and NOT the Blizzard way. Trying to make a smooth transition is something that takes a tiny bit of time, so this forum (for the moment) is just as good as any.

Decoded message: The admins are leveling like the rest of us, and because they're working for free the incentive to neglect the game and spend an hour on the Forum Admin Panel is somewhat weak. :)

seconded
Whait

Postby guillex » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 am

Arcand wrote:

Decoded message: Chill out everyone. Just chill out.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Whait » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 am

Guillex wrote:
Arcand wrote:

Decoded message: Chill out everyone. Just chill out.

seconded /cast chill pill
Whait

Return to WotLK