shouldas

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Belloc » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:23 pm

radioactivejack wrote:Am sad cause I got a good look at the T7 10/25 man gear and the 25 man has a much cooler color scheme. At least the Pally and Shaman 10 man Tier 7 still look good (comparitively.)

<--- Sad panda in a guild with only 15 active raiders :evil:

Not a big fan of the 25-man color scheme... I prefer the dark colors in the 10-man set.

But, to each their own :P
Belloc

Postby Constantine » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Well the DK sets for 10 and 25's are identical in shape, but the 25's is black with gold trim and the 10's set is kinda a dark brown with bronze trim. Both look good, but I think the black/gold looks more 'death-y'

I am mixed about the Sham Tier 7. The 25's is like a fiery red-orange, and the 10's is a blue/green. While I like both, I like the blue color better. Also they are not identical in shape and the 25's has cooler looking shoulder spiky things.

Pally armor looks cool, but the giant shoulder triangles look kinda dumb. :(
No armory link necessary. I am so awesome that if you clicked my armory link, your computer would explode.
Or perhaps whatever the opposite of that statement would be.
Constantine

Postby deadpyrowalking » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:15 pm

i must say i cant wait to look like a transformer XD
deadpyrowalking

Postby Belloc » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:30 am

radioactivejack wrote:Well the DK sets for 10 and 25's are identical in shape, but the 25's is black with gold trim and the 10's set is kinda a dark brown with bronze trim. Both look good, but I think the black/gold looks more 'death-y'

I am mixed about the Sham Tier 7. The 25's is like a fiery red-orange, and the 10's is a blue/green. While I like both, I like the blue color better. Also they are not identical in shape and the 25's has cooler looking shoulder spiky things.

Pally armor looks cool, but the giant shoulder triangles look kinda dumb. :(

For some reason I thought you were talking about Paladin tier 7, not the DK set.
Belloc

Postby deadpyrowalking » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 pm

same... but still i like the pala gear cuz i think it looks cool >.>
deadpyrowalking

Previous

Return to WotLK