Remove Advertisements

So. Logical, balanced changes to our class?

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Postby Girard » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:36 am

Pizbit wrote:
Girard wrote:AD "Increases +dmg bonus and block value by 15/30/45% while holy shield is active" >.>

But then we'd get cowboys running around kara saying to their healers "Keep me between 0% and 35% so I'm uncrushable!!!" :lol:

No.

That damage reduction base on HP part would be totally gone. And it's increasing block VALUE, not block rating.
Girard

Postby Pizbit » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:40 am

Sorry I mis-read, it's what I get for being unable to sleep.
Still, it did create a funny image in my head of healers going "W.T.F???" Given my shaman's spec.:)

(see sig)
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Joanadark » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:48 am

you guys remember this idea?

Seal of Protection
210 Mana
Instant Cast
Fills the paladin with a sense of duty for 30 seconds, increasing your Block Value by 50% of your Damage and Healing and causing all melee attacks to deal Holy Damage equal to 30% of your Block Value.

Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy for 20 sec, causing their damaging attacks to grant Humility, increasing the target's Block Value by 5% of the damage dealt for 5 seconds and granting 100 Damage and Healing.
Your melee strikes will refresh the spell's duration. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... sc&start=0
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Girard » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:49 am

Joanadark wrote:you guys remember this idea?

Seal of Protection
210 Mana
Instant Cast
Fills the paladin with a sense of duty for 30 seconds, increasing your Block Value by 50% of your Damage and Healing and causing all melee attacks to deal Holy Damage equal to 30% of your Block Value.

Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy for 20 sec, causing their damaging attacks to grant Humility, increasing the target's Block Value by 5% of the damage dealt for 5 seconds and granting 100 Damage and Healing.
Your melee strikes will refresh the spell's duration. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... sc&start=0

That would work too
Girard

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations