Remove Advertisements

WotLK contest

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

WotLK contest

Postby Fenira » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Hello everyone on the forgotten coast. I'm having a contest, the rules are simple, but first off let me explain the contest. You'll be required to send me a screen shot from World of Warcraft, this screen shot must not include any UI or Addons within the picture, as well you should note that I'll be judging them. The winner will be selected based upon how much I like the screen shot. Sadly, because I'm to cheap to pay for shipping of the CD, I'll be emailing the winner of contest the CD key instead, I think Blizzard might put a digital download in account management anyways, so CD's wouldn't be a requirement.

Please email me at chantal_ribbons@hotmail.com, please note it as Re: WotLK Contest, so I know that it's not another spam message or something. I will not be accepting images after 11:50 PM EST this will give me time to judge the current pictures and have a winner by the end of 12:15 PM.

Thank you in participating in Feniras WotLK Contest :D

FAQ:
Why is Fenira giving her copy of WotLK away? Well I'm not really, just bought an extra one for a friend who decided to quit and instead of tossing it, I'd thought it would be a good idea to have a contest.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12661296444&sid=1
Fenira

Postby Fenira » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Alright, I'm wrapping up the contest around 11:50 make sure you please email me your screen shots, I'll be announcing the winners at 12:30 AM EST
Fenira

Postby Fenira » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Here are all the entries from tonight. Please enjoy,
Fenira

Postby Yukionna » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 pm

awww just missed it, can't get my wrath till next week.

Those screens are beautiful btw!
Yukionna

Postby Fenira » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:17 am

The winner by the way was the person who sent me this picture. I absolutely thought it was beautiful
Fenira

Return to WotLK