Prepping for WotlK.

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Kelaan » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Joacimcans wrote:I heard the epic rings you buy from dalaran are actually pretty good if you have the gold to buy them. I dont have a link because i dont know what they are called.

T7 quality, and a second hearthstone. It might reset your hearth timer, much as the Ruby Slippers do... but if not, it'll be handy.
Kelaan

Postby djlar » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:59 pm

I'm levelling my horde pally, but I'm a bit behind, lvl 36 still, I'm dinging 2-3 levels a day, and it's on a low pop, so if queue times are crazy on thursday I will continue leveling him.

If I'm too low still I think I'll make a DK on the low-pop server..
djlar

Postby djlar » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Kelaan wrote:
Joacimcans wrote:I heard the epic rings you buy from dalaran are actually pretty good if you have the gold to buy them. I dont have a link because i dont know what they are called.

T7 quality, and a second hearthstone. It might reset your hearth timer, much as the Ruby Slippers do... but if not, it'll be handy.

Second heartstone? nice, it would be good, only inscriptors can "scroll of recall" it every 20 mins if they get two stones they will have 5 options an hour now..
djlar

Postby mavfin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:24 pm

djlar wrote:Second heartstone? nice, it would be good, only inscriptors can "scroll of recall" it every 20 mins if they get two stones they will have 5 options an hour now..

Heh, like shamans have with 1 stone....
--Mav
mavfin

Previous

Return to WotLK