3.0.3 Sunwell

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

3.0.3 Sunwell

Postby Karador » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:30 am

Anyone else notice anything odd last night in any raids?

I Was doing what I usually do on Felmyst and pulled aggro off the Tank, And ripped the Shadow Twin off the tank that started A LOT sooner than I Usually do. Judging Light and using SoV..... Never pulled Felmyst off him at all before and usually pulled the twin off him at about 45-50% not at 70 like last night >.>

All in all it was a good night... Got the shoulders off twins and we got a bow from KJ.
Karador

Postby ulushnar » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 am

Erm, there's a gazillion threads on here about JoL's incredibly broken threat generation. In 3.03 it was changed to proc off spells as well as melee attacks, so it's going to be off the chart now.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Karador » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:44 am

That part must have completly slipped my mind when i was trying to figure out what happened lol.

No More Judging Light on Felmyst for me i guess lol. Coffee has not kicked in yet.
Karador

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:56 am

Plus, something you might have not also noticed, JoL now procs on spells, hence its effectiveness threatwise has increased by about 4x.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby ulushnar » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:57 am

Worldie wrote:Plus, something you might have not also noticed, JoL now procs on spells, hence its effectiveness threatwise has increased by about 4x.

What I said:

Ulushnar wrote:Erm, there's a gazillion threads on here about JoL's incredibly broken threat generation. In 3.03 it was changed to proc off spells as well as melee attacks, so it's going to be off the chart now.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Karador » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:03 am

Worldi is in need of coffee also it seems :)

thanks for the replies though guys.
Karador

Postby sanctifico » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:03 am

Worldie needs Tea!

Damn yanks and their coffee!

3/6 Sunwell Pre-Nerf.
sanctifico

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:05 am

Meh i just came back from 5 hours of university, allow my brain to fail for a bit.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby ulushnar » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:09 am

sanctifico wrote:Worldie needs Tea!

Damn yanks and their coffee!

I'm Scottish and I drink coffee mostly. Worldie's Italian, and therefore comes from the land that gave us the Expresso.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby sanctifico » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:44 am

Ulushnar wrote:I'm Scottish and I drink coffee mostly.

Shouldent you be drinking Single Malt Wiskey and Ironing your Clan dress with red hot rocks, while waiting for your goat to come back from market?

Goat... I ment wife.

Scotts rule (well they dont because Hadrians wall critted your ancestors for over 9000!) but they drink coffee and thus fail.

Ulushnar wrote:Worldie's Italian, and therefore comes from the land that gave us the Expresso.

I know Worldie's Italian, and I also know expresso fails.

Being as im Ex Army, my humour is just a little.... warped.

3/6 Sunwell Pre-Nerf.
sanctifico

Postby Afraithe » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Did M'uru just now, all sentinels spawned at the same position (altho there where only 3 ofc, almost only 2), just by chance or others found this?
Afraithe

Postby Joanadark » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Afraithe wrote:Did M'uru just now, all sentinels spawned at the same position (altho there where only 3 ofc, almost only 2), just by chance or others found this?

Just coincidence. It happens sometimes. There's only 4 spots, and so the odds of 3 in a row arent THAT much of a long shot.

It helps that it's only 3 sentinels instead of, like, 12.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Afraithe » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm

4 Spots? If i remember correct, its 8 spots.
Afraithe

Postby Cakes » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Yesterday was the first time since 3.0 that we had to move south on Felmyst.
Cakes

Postby hopps » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:54 pm

...we changed the tree on felmyst to be "chopper" and our caller (female) now yells "get to the chopper!!"

we still get 1 vs on m'uru, but I did notice breaking 5k burst tps alot easier on fm and kj...

anyone wiped because the dragon topside on kalecgos died when the demon was at 60%?

we had to stop dps after 2nd portal...
hopps

Next

Return to Sunwell Plateau