MT'ing archi possible?

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Bubble is dangerous. There's a 99.9999% chance (did i mention i hate RNG?) that you will bubble 0.1 seconds before a melee swing, and in that fraction in which you'll be immune he'll oneshot one melee.

p.s. i see your mana totem and raise with grounding totem
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Kezia » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:14 pm

I just tanked him tonight (granted it was an alt run and I'm Sunwell-geared) but tremor totem worked wonders; I didn't eat more than 1 second of any fear, and he doesn't hit hard at all. I think it's doable, as it was doable before the nerf, but an equally- or better-geared warrior would be best.
Rhetoric of the Nightfall - Alterac Mountains (US)

Guild Master, Virulent // www.virulentam.wowstead.com // www.twitter.com/virulentam
Kezia

Postby Promdates » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 am

Yeah, I'll agree with Kezia on this one. He's not that hard to tank, just shift yourself slightly right or left to get out of the doomfire. If you're a human use the racial if you get feared, otherwise be sure to have 3 fear wards and a tremor totem, or try for the /cast bubble /cancelaura trick when he's casting it.

Believe he only feared me 3-4 times last reset. I'll have to check out the wws.
Promdates

Postby Ryuusuke » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 am

In the end Archimonde was never about the tanks getting feared or dieing it's always those melees in doomfires and stupid braindeads on airbursts :ß
Ryuusuke

Postby Worldie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:26 am

Promdates wrote:He's not that hard to tank, just shift yourself slightly right or left to get out of the doomfire.

Actually, the tank has the most boring job ever, the DPS is so low that it's not even remotely interesting to tank.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Petrus » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:23 am

Worldie wrote:Actually, the tank has the most boring job ever as long as the melee doesn't forget how to play and airbursts the tank

Fixed

We had some people cratering (myself included, though I believe largely lag-induced) and the MT didn't crater when he got airbursted.

"Okay, you morons SHOULD NOT BE CRATERING IF THE TANK DOESN'T"
"HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE TEARS FFS ALL HE DOES IS STANDS IN ONE PLACE AND TANKS"
Petrus
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Mt. Hyjal