All things /script related
Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe
I can't seem to find a good Minimap mod. I tried Basic Minimap, but it's not what I want. Sure, it looks pretty nice, but my bags will open up below the minimap and cause some clipping issues. I had a great one before, pre 3.0, but since I had to reinstall Windows I lost it. So, what mods do you use?
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:54 am
Chinchilla, SimpleMinimap, Sqeenix are all decent, off the top of my head.
- Posts: 10817
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
- Location: NQ, Aus
I've had fewer problems with chinchilla than any other minimap mod I've tried.
Warning: Above poster makes no claims to validity or sanity of said post.
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:46 pm
- Location: US-Zul'jin
I use Rico's Mini Map, I love it.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:06 am
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:33 am
hooked on this one now
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:11 pm
looks very nice. Gonna give it a shot.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:16 am
Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest