Is the Greymane Wall open in WOTLK?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:54 pm

moduspwnens wrote:They should do something cool with it. Like make Thunder Bluff get completely razed and Uldum our new capital city.

Fixed
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Aertho » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:06 pm

NUUUUUUU

I <3 TB. Iz my Horde home.

I was hoping they'd make Uldum an indoors Wintergraspy or Alterac-like PVP zone, with technologies and Grimtotems, Ogres, Ethereals, Twilight Hammers and Qiraji all trying to smuggle out Titan stuffs.
Aertho

Postby moduspwnens » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Worldie wrote:
moduspwnens wrote:They should do something cool with it. Like make Thunder Bluff get completely razed and Uldum our new capital city.

Fixed

I like Thunder Bluff. It's got almost everything, yet it's small and close together and there aren't a lot of people there. It's also got lots of bright colors and its own unique design. Orgrimmar's just... well, it's ugly. And boring. How about a troll city of a ZA-like design? That'd be cool.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 pm

I'd cut the rock on which thunderbluff is and make it fall to the ground and collapse on itself if i could, so every single cow would die.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Suicidal Zebra » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:50 pm

If they ever get around to a Maelstrom expansion Gilneas, Kul Tiras and Undermine seem like sensible areas to open up. Till then I believe that they will continue to exploit the heck out of Northrend.
Suicidal Zebra

Postby Tahl » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Don't forget Lower Karazhan. :wink:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lower_Karazhan

So many places to expand on. I don't expect most of them to be finished anytime soon, but maybe one will.
Tahl

Postby Katamai » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:44 am

Worldie wrote:I'd cut the rock on which thunderbluff is and make it fall to the ground and collapse on itself if i could, so every single cow would die.

Such harsh words from such a lovely, blood thirsty/magic addicted lady :<

Your world domination intentions are starting to break your cover Worldie <_<
I... was... once... called... Ashbringer...
My... son... watched... me... die...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
Katamai

Postby Worldie » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:49 am

I don't want world domination, i just want all taurens to die. Followed by night elves possibly.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Ortrar » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:07 am

Worldie wrote:I don't want world domination, i just want all taurens to die. Followed by night elves possibly.

And gnomes too while you're at it please...
Ortrar

Postby Ruex » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 am

Aw, ya beat me to it

Postby Whait » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:37 am

well hell round up all the races cept for humans with blonde hair and blues eyes and put themin a small shower room with no intention of getting clean
Whait

Postby fafhrd » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:21 pm

Worldie wrote:I'd cut the rock on which thunderbluff is and make it fall to the ground and collapse on itself if i could, so every single cow would die.

You're so hot when you talk genocide :oops:
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Vanifae » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:24 pm

My biggest WoW gaming letdown was Ravenholdt after that nothing really phases me.

I was so excited to assassinate people and then got pissed when all I did was pickpocket people for stupid badges.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:54 pm

If they open up Hyjal what bosses are left for them to stick in there?

I guess that one dreadlord guy whos sitting in the twisting nether babysitting the Nathrezim i forget his name
Lightbeard

Postby Torquemada » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:59 pm

Whait wrote:well hell round up all the races cept for humans with blonde hair and blues eyes and put themin a small shower room with no intention of getting clean

Godwin's Law: 1, Whatit: 0. Whatit loses, thread over.

Having said that, I prefer Undercity. My original character was Undead, and everything is very clearly laid out and easy to find, and it's very efficient. You can either travel in a circle around to your location, or cut through the middle at any point for fast travel. And there's no dismounting going up the damn ramp in the middle to the flightmaster.
Torquemada

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK