Read the questions PLEASE.

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Read the questions PLEASE.

Postby Thorgramn » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 pm

As I said, I wanted to know if anyone had a blizzard acknowledgement that the nerfs would hurt PROT DPS. I have read all the other threads. I have been on the blue tracker sites and could not find anything. There was no need to lock the thread or point out the other threads. I love this site and was disappointed in this response. I came here looking for calming and got further irritated.

Now delete or ban as you see fit. :(
Thorgramn

Postby adacus79 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Yes it hurt prot dps some. but the majority of our dps comes from "other than seal dmg" so it did not hurt it that much. Same goes for threat.

I hope that helps some.
Everyone is a little irritated these days. Srsly get in vent and talk to everyone of every class and they are all like WTF 15% chance to miss with titans grip QQ. Try to take it in stride my friend. .... =) our dps will be better than in tbc and vanilla though. As long as it does not take 35 seconds to kill one mob at level 80 i will be more than happy with dps.
Then again we will also have dual specc so it will be irrelavant. Holy will not care either..... er unless you are holy/prot.
Last edited by adacus79 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adacus79

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:13 pm

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/5/11829579 ... ry-gc.html

READ THE BLUE TRACKER YOU SAID YOU READ

>.>

Andyes, it needed to be locked, just like this one.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Regarding *that* question, it's as well answered ;)

GC said that "if it happensto hurt prot/holy too much, they'll eventually fix it."

Actually, that answer is what generated most "rage" from other paladins, since that kind of attitude "meh, maybe we broke you, then we might then have to fix you in a future so you dont QQ" quite sucks.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Never said they did a good reply =P But it's a reply.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby mavfin » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:59 pm

adacus79 wrote: they are all like WTF 15% chance to miss with titans grip QQ.

Is this sarcasm, or are you behind on the blue-trackers?
--Mav
mavfin

Return to WotLK