Do they even acknowledge...

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Do they even acknowledge...

Postby Thorgramn » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:44 am

I've seen comments about "did we nerf ret too much" , "holy needs DPS help", and "if this effects prot THREAT", but has Blizzard once acknowledged the dps effect on prot. It seems to be completely ignore. I myself have posted about 5-6 times.

I love my pally, but the way Blizz has handled this class the 164 days played number may not increase of him in Wrath. :(
Thorgramn

Postby Macha » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 am

Yes they did. They're not that silly.

Yes, their treatment IS annoying, and I really hate the life beta testing we are doing at the moment, but I guess there still is time, albeit very little.
Macha

Postby Widdox » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 am

Not to be a thread nazi, but threads liket his push the discussions threads down the page. There is a 17 page thread on the nerfs and the responses to them about 3 posts down from this.
Widdox

Postby Splug » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 am

Unfortunately, the only hard response anyone here can give you is a magic eight-ball reply. The dev communication has been very good for wrath, and even if it's there's a problem today it's likely to be fixed by lv 80 or 3.1. They've made it very clear their goal is parity and that it had not been a concern in the previous expansion. There's not much anyone else can say beyond that.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 am

What widdox said, we got already enough discussion on this matter :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to WotLK