GC damage control post #2

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby amadiss » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:01 am

People don't whine here, they type.
amadiss

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 am

Io.Draco wrote:Atm I have no problems with whinners , after seeing people go all out on cromfel's site I gave up on flamming em

The only reason I went against Obrimos was that he was flamming Fizzgig , saying that he should be banned and yet he is using worse words .....way to go :P

I wonder where our moderators are though , they probably hanged therselves by now I think :P

That's not respectful, that's not appropriate, it's not helping the conversation.

And this pales in comparsion to the garbage coming from Knaughty.

Look dude your not a moderator on this forum , stop YOUR garbage here , because your are not one to ban people , your fueling this flame war more then anyone else

I was gone for the weekend so I barely had much time to view the forums, much less keep up with a thread like this. After reading the last couple of pages, I can see this one is overdue for a lock.

It's OK to complain, as long as it's based on fact, and wow this last set of changed has plenty to rightfully complain about. However, it's never OK to flame, from either side of the fence.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Previous

Return to WotLK