Remove Advertisements

So... our 11pt talent will be...

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

So... our 11pt talent will be...

Postby amadiss » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:06 pm

I'm worried right know because we were just discussing our survivability a week ago. We were wondering weteher our 11pt talent would compensate our deficiencies and make us as good as warriors.

But now we may get our expected 11pt talent and its going to be something that will put our threat almost where it was before the judgment nerf.

Then well be acknowledged to be "on par up to a negligible percent" .

I hope i'm wrong.
amadiss

Re: So... our 11pt talent will be...

Postby Dianora » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:08 pm

[Pointless QQ is pointless. -Lore]
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Macha » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:19 pm

It probably won't be threat: Ret could grab that easily.

Don't worry about the 11 pointer, it'll take months before it is even considered, as GC admitted.
Macha

Postby Vika » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 pm

I'd like to see an actual tanking seal. Maybe something that does holy damage and puts a charge on the boss each time we dodge/block/parry judging does X damage per charge. Something like that. Obviously something would have to be done to prevent it from scaling through the roof as we gear, but it seems like a reasonable fix for the recent seal nerf and basing it on avoidance + block would deal with some of the issues we've seen with rets and seals.
Vika

Postby Karock » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Mmmm I actually like that idea.

A seal that scales off of Block Value, have it's coefficient buffed by adding on to lower tier talents. Would give prot paladin a more viable soloing option even at low levels as well as a better raiding seal.
Karock

Postby Kysen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:54 pm

They will move BoK back to 11 pt and tier 1 will be.

Divine Un-nerf

Increases the threat on all seals by 4% (5 ranks)

Will have the same retarded side arrow too.
Kysen

Postby Io.Draco » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:12 pm

That would be the most bad idea , we need more DPS , NOT for our abilities to simply do more threat
Last edited by Io.Draco on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Io.Draco

Postby Andryana » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Our 11-point talent is a myth.
Andryana

Postby amadiss » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:34 pm

If we would get only threat and toughness with no damage we would be exactly where prot warriors used to be. Mhhh...
amadiss

Postby Kysen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Io.Draco wrote:That would be the most bad idea , we need more DPS , NOT for our abilities to simply do more threat

There's no way they'll be giving you more dps that low in the tree or rets will take it and we all know how that will end up.
Kysen

Postby Worldie » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Kysen wrote:
Io.Draco wrote:That would be the most bad idea , we need more DPS , NOT for our abilities to simply do more threat

There's no way they'll be giving you more dps that low in the tree or rets will take it and we all know how that will end up.

They can just add anything higher. However, a ability usable only with a 1h and/or shield sounds fine as 11 pointer.

Hell, ShoR as 11 pointer and a new ability at 75 would be great.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Karock » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 pm

At this point I want a new prot specific seal that scales in a way that ret paladin won't want it. >.> our old seals suck.
Karock

Postby Elsie » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:02 am

Worldie wrote:
Kysen wrote:

They can just add anything higher. However, a ability usable only with a 1h and/or shield sounds fine as 11 pointer.

Hell, ShoR as 11 pointer and a new ability at 75 would be great.

I'm voting for Sacred Shield, and a useful ability at 80 then.
Elsie

Postby Bobness » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 am

Elsie wrote:I'm voting for Sacred Shield, and a useful ability at 80 then.

Fine for soloing... but geeze less damage/ less mana/ less threat

no thanks.
Bobness

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 am

Bobness wrote:
Elsie wrote:I'm voting for Sacred Shield, and a useful ability at 80 then.
but geeze less damage/ less mana/ less threat

?
Sanctuary takes perfectly care of all our mana, and 1kish absorbed damage where things hit for 7k+ aint going to affect your mana regeneration.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Next

Return to WotLK